Chapter 22

***MATURE SCENE AHEAD***

I wrap his arms around me and turn my head upward to let his lips touch mine and this time there is a gentle and warming touch to our passion. His lips softly caress mine as though it is what they were always meant to do and I return their kindness.

Our kiss grows more and more passionate by the second and I begin to lose myself again. This is what passion truly is and now that I have a taste for it, I don't want to let it go.

Before I can even think, I have faced him completely with my arms around his neck and pulling him closer into me. He tastes like paradise and I feel an addiction to him begin to take hold.

I want more. I need more. More of him in every sense of the word.

As if he is thinking the same thing, he lifts me up so that I straddle his waist and leads me inside, all the while never letting his lips leave mine. The electricity from his touch sends an instant ache all over my body as I throw everything I have ever known to the wind and go with my heart for the first time in my entire life.

He sets me down and takes his jacket and beanie off letting them fall to the ground and I follow him in the same manner leaving a trail of our clothing. We continue this way, kissing and undressing until we are both shirtless with only pants left.

We come to large French doors when Alex picks me up once more and uses his back to open the doors revealing a large King size bed with pillows that engulf almost half of the headboard. With a movement almost too fast to see he throws me atop of pillows and I land in their softness with a giggle and watch as he unbuttons his pants and slides them down his legs slowly.

He is watching me intently, taking all of me in whilst I do the same to him. I follow the lines and curves of his muscles as they form the v shape of his pelvis that is half hidden by his tight boxer shorts. Those tight boxers are all that stands between me and his manhood and I can't help but give off a sultry grin.

Slowly he makes his way to me running his hands up my legs and stopping at the zip of my jeans.

He looks to me awaiting my response and I nod swiftly. He then proceeds to peel back my tight jeans and lets them fall to the floor without giving them a second thought.

He is now kneeling at my feet and with a devilish look in his eye as he lifts my left leg to his mouth and kisses my inner ankle. Slowly he kisses a little bit further down my leg and keeps this pattern up of small tender kisses until he reaches my underwear.

I bite my lip waiting for his next move as he then begins to kiss my hip bone and then over to my belly button and soon across to my other hip. I arch my back into his touch and keep my eyes on him as he keeps his on me.

His lips begin to move higher up my stomach as his hand slides up my leg and to my inner thigh. Just as his lips reach my collarbone his hand begins to brush against the outside of my underwear making it almost impossible for me to think of anything but what will soon follow.

I moan quietly as his hand rubs gently, sending shivers down my spine. I claw at his back as his lips finally meet mine and his tongue presses into my mouth filling me once more with the taste of heaven and a hint of what is soon to come. My nails dig harder into his back but he doesn't let up his persistent touch of my nether regions and I am thankful that he doesn't.

I let my hand run down his chest and feel the ripples of his muscles before letting it brush up against the outside of his boxers to feel the stiffness of his manhood. He is ready to go and I have never wanted someone more than him right now in this very moment.

I gently begin to slide my hand down the waist band of his shorts but he quickly stops it and pulls away. I gaze up at him scared that I have done something wrong but the only response that I get is a coy head shake before his lips are all over me again, this time heading south.