Chapter 38

We drive on for at least another hour or so, until Alex pulls into a driveway of what was once a farmhouse.

Logan stirs as the car comes to a halt and sits upright rubbing his eyes.

"I thought we could stop here for a while. Shower and get some rest." Alex proclaims before exiting the car.

Logan and I both follow suit and make our way to the door of the somewhat large house. Before we have even entered the house Logan is unbuckling himself from his uniform and making his way to find the nearest bathroom. I only now realize the amount of blood that has been splattered on him as he pulls off his jacket revealing his white under shirt that has been turned red with blood.

"Down the hall to the left Logan. There are some clothes that should fit you in the end bedroom."

Logan leaves into the darkness of the hallway as Alex and I are left standing in the old style wooden kitchen. The benches have a small layer of dust on them as though no one has been here for a long time. I run my finger through it and smile unknowingly to myself.

"How did you know about this place?" I ask quizzically.

"Well I tend to travel quite a bit and decided that it was a good idea to have a few safe houses." Alex paces toward me and cups my face in his hands.

I gaze up at him and in turn wipe a small amount of blood from his chin.

"You need to shower." I reveal.

Slowly he kisses my lips before inspecting a lock of my hair that has been dried with blood.

"So do you."

...

As I walk down the hall to find the shower, I look into one of the bedrooms to find a sleeping Logan sprawled across the bed. He must be tired because he didn't even make it under the covers. I think about pulling the blankets over him but instead choose to let him rest and close the door to give him his privacy.

I make my way into the bathroom and slowly undress out of the ugly mental patients uniform they so kindly gave me as I was locked in a cell. I let the white harsh fabric fall where it may and turn the water on before gently stepping underneath.

The water holds a welcomed warmth as it washes the dried blood from my hair. I look down at my leg where I had been wounded and note that a faint scar is all that remains. I guess that too will fade away in time.

I hear the door creak from behind me and I turn to see Alex as he watches me keenly. He steps toward the shower and with a swift motion pulls his blood soaked t-shirt over his head and lets it fall to the floor with my clothes.

I look down at his chiseled body and see perfection. He is as I would have dreamed him to be; picturesque.

Next he unbuttons his black pants and pulls them down and steps out of them revealing himself exclusively to me.

I take the entireness of his spectacle in and invite him to join me underneath the gushing water.

Without a word he enters the shower and touches my cheek gently before gripping my hair and plunging his lips to mine. I kiss him back as though we will never get another chance and let my hands run wild caressing his upper back with one whilst the other makes its way to his firm behind.

Our passion is ignited so quickly that I barely have time to breath before his hands are all over me and I feel his manhood grow, ready to be put to good use.

With a swift motion, he grabs my hips and propels me up before pushing me onto the cold tiles of the shower wall. I throw my arms around his neck and continue kissing him deeply as he lowers me down onto his erection.