Merry Christmas : One Piece - Roronoa Zoro x Vinsmoke Sanji

"Oi! You're on guard tonight," the blonde shouted out, tightening his jacket around himself as he shivered in the cold. He stood a few feet away from Zoro on the deck, he had at least two layers of clothes on his body, as well as his cigarette that was settled nicely in between his luscious lips. "Yeah, yeah. I got it, " Zoro muttered back, folding his arms together as he sat crossed-legged on the deck, looking out without a single drop of sleepiness in his eyes. Well, guess it couldn't be helped since he slept the whole morning and afternoon. Sanji sighed, walking back into his kitchen to clear his dishes before going to sleep. Sanji had finished his dishes in no time and as he wiped his hands dry, he couldn't help but at his hands, wondering silently to himself. He sighed, shaking his head as he resigned himself to prepare the food. Soon enough, the last of the cooking was done as he packed it in a small bento box. He smiled, looking at the beautifully designed bento. Finally happy with himself, he carried the small bento box with him as he went back to sleep in the room as Zoro continued to look out into the night. Sanji sighed once more.

  He didn't know why he even bothered to care about the marimo. He liked and was attracted to women, not men. He frowned. He did not like this side of him at all. He flicked his cigarette, puffing out its last breath before putting out his cigarette with his feet. He picked it up and threw it in his dustbin, sliding off his jacket and covering himself with the warm thick covers. Frustrated with himself, he wrapped the blanket even tighter around himself, shutting his eyes and trying hard to get some sleep. He tossed and turned, falling out of the hammock several times as his thoughts wandered back to the green marimo.

  Roronoa Zoro.

  He scowled and he threw off the cover, putting on his jacket and snatching up the bento and an extra jacket, walking back up to the deck. He found Zoro shivering ever so slightly as he predicted and sighed, his heart thawing out inside slowly. He tossed the jacket he had picked up earlier at Zoro, and the marimo's quick reflexes caught the thick jacket easily, muttering his silent thanks as he slid it on. His nose wrinkled up as it caught a scent, twitching as his mouth began to drool. "Food?" Sanji rolled his eyes and nodded, tossing him the bento. He wondered how Zoro could have such a keen nose for food. And food only. He slid down the wooden walls and sat down, hugging his legs. Zoro grinned and tore the bento open, stuffing the food into his mouth quickly. As Zoro finished the last of his midnight snack, Sanji had been thinking, 'Did it taste nice? What does he think of it? Is he alright? He was shivering a moment ago, is he going to fall ill? What am I even doing?!' He huffed out in annoyance and Zoro looked at him, his eyebrow raised in question as he licked his lips. Sanji looked at him and blushed, his head jerking back and hitting the wall behind him. "Owwwww. That hurt....", He whined out, rubbing his head with his mitten covered hand. "Serves you right, you lousy cook. " He commented, snickering slightly. Sanji flinched slightly at the word 'lousy'. 'So it wasn't good after all.' He huffed, "Tch. Well, you are a worthless swordsman. Idiot." He crossed his arms and looked away. Zoro glared at Sanji, totally missing out on how had Sanji felt. "You little-!" Zoro growled out, prepared to pounce. Sanji stiffened, "What are you-" Zoro pounced onto Sanji, tumbling and rolling as Zoro grabbed his neck and Sanji with his feet in his face. They stopped rolling suddenly when Zoro grabbed his legs and pulled them away gently, dragging him down to face Sanji. The dartboard eyebrows had his face inches away from Zoro and he gulped. Sanji blushed lightly, turning his face away.

  "Let me go, you jerk," He said softly, his words not carrying any menace or spite like usual. Zoro looked at Sanji in wonder and curiousity when he suddenly grinned. He tilted his face to meet Sanji's lips and when he had touched those wet, pink lips, Zoro groaned. Sanji gasped and laid there, frozen in shock with his eyes widened and his hands by his side and spread out. "Gah.... Well that was... nice," he said, licking his lips. Sanji snapped out of his daze and glared at him. "You-!" His words were muffled as Zoro kissed him again. His mouth was open as he was talking halfway so Zoro took the chance and slipped his tongue in, tasting and exploring the top and bottom and everywhere inside his mouth that he could reach. Sanji gasped and clutched his shirt, pulling him closer unconsciously, his hands wrapping around his neck and deepening the kiss as their tongues fought and wrapped around each other. Sanji broke off, a thin trail of saliva that connected them until Zoro licked it up and licked his lips. Sanji stared at him, bewildered. Zoro grinned at him and said, "I like you. " If he said he could not feel any more shocked, well, he was now. Sanji bit his lips and looked away, embarrased beyond belief as his face lit up, dusting it heavily in red. Sanji managed to stutter out, "I-I-I l-like...you... too." Sanji grimaced after hearing his voice. It was cracking and it sounded weak. He huffed out in annoyance, the itch for a cigarette bugging him. Zoro smiled and kissed him again, giving him a light peck. Zoro then smirked, the look of mischief. Sanji looked at him, wondering what was Zoro planning to do. "What are you d-!" His question stopped midway when he was lifted up and deeply kissed. Zoro brought his legs up to his waist and Sanji hooked them together. The marimo used one hand to support Sanji and the other gently pushing Sanji's head closer to his face as he deepened the kiss by tilting his head slightly. Sanji moaned out softly and wrapped his arms around his neck, moaning once more when Zoro pushed him to the wall. "Z-Zoro.... Ah! Hah...ha...". A deep, dark red blush dusting his cheeks and his eyes shut tight, Sanji started to breathe heavily. Zoro smiled at Sanji and put him down gently, sliding his hand into his own pocket and taking out a small wrapped box. Sanji looked Zoro in confusion but when he saw the wrapped present and snow, he remembered it was Christmas as well as his own present. He gasped and fumbled in his own pocket, searching frantically for a certain wrapped present. He found it and took it out, a very thin piece of wrapped paper revealed itself. "Oh yeah, Christmas. Well, I got one for you too Marimo head." Zoro smirked, "Tch, I took mine out first dartboard eyebrows."

  Both of them smiled at each other, proceeding to exchange their presents with each other. Zoro gave Sanji his present first, Sanji giving Zoro his after. Taking in a deep breath, Sanji opened his. Inside the box, which Sanji unwrapped, laid a golden wirst band with a card attached to it. Sanji flipped it open and the hand-written cursive was read out loud, "Merry Christmas and be my boyfriend." Zoro was direct as ever. Sanji blushed, nodding his head as he was speechless. Zoro took the band and slipped it on his wrist, a wide smile plastered on his face. Sanji hugged and kissed him on the lips, whispering a soft thank you in his ear. Now, it was Zoro's turn and he tore the wrapper, a piece of paper with a small tone dial tied to it was found. He read the message out loud. "Merry Christmas Zoro~ I wish you to be the best swordmans in the world and thank you for being here. I want to be your present, for this Christmas," Sanji blushed as his eyes widened, kicking him on the head. "What was that for?! Can't you read it quietly yourself, you stupid marimo!" Zoro laughed it off and took the dial, pressing the button. An all too familar voice drifted out, "I really like you... Zoro.... Ah... " Then, it ended. Now, it was his turn to blush. Sanji looked away and walked slowly up to Zoro, hooking his arms around him. "I'll be yours tonight Zoro... All yours~..." He whispered seductively as he bit his lip. Zoro gulped. That was the best christmas present Zoro had ever received in his whole life.