Gang Bang : Kuroko no Basuke - Aomine Daiki and Gang x Kise Ryouta

WARNING : DARK YAOI, R18

'No... No! I didn't mean for this to happen! Not like this! W-where did I... Go wrong?...' Kise cried out, trying hard to push Aomine away. Tears flowed out his eyes as Aomine stared at Kise with dark eyes glimmering with dark desires that scared Kise. "Oh shut it, Kise," Aomine snapped out, grabbing Kise's hair roughly and bringing his face close to his as Aomine stuck out his tongue to lick Kise's cheek. "If you bite me, you'll regret it," Aomine whispered into Kise's ear, smashing his face into Kise's as he kissed Kise roughly, pulling his lower lip and biting down on it as he drew blood. Kise whimpered as he clutched Aomine's shirt in the front, weakly pushing him away as he trembled. 'I just wanted Aomine... To be kind to me...' Kise shivered, gasping as his captured mouth was released. He panted hard as Aomine smirked, licking the blood on his lips. "Sweet. Oh so sweet, as expected my little rabbit." Aomine smirked as he pushed Kise to the floor, making him crouch on his fours like a dog. Aomine reached out to his bag, dumping out several items on the table and laying them neatly on the table beside Kise. Kise had waited patiently, albeit a little fearfully. The items were not only for show and Kise knew that very well. Kise's eyes widened at the variety of toys Aomine had bought for him. "Don't worry, we ain't using it. Yet. Now, come'ere. Suck on it." The blue head pushed his erection into Kise's mouth roughly, earning him a bite as Kise had not expected Aomine to put his erection in. "Argh! I said don't bite it idiot! " Aomine growled, thrusting his erection deeper into Kise's mouth, making him choke. Aomine slipped out his coated erection from the dog's mouth as Kise gulped and gasped, coughing. "I told you punishment is in need for a naughty boy like you." Aomine growled, grabbing Kise's chin roughly as he looked at Kise's pitiful face for a moment before letting his face slide from his big hand. He stood up straight to pick an item, choosing the rope. Kise stood up weakly, legs shaky as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He tried to run, quickly turning around to run from Aomine, but before he could even take more than two steps, Aomine had grabbed the back of his neck, throwing him down on the floor roughly as Kise landed on the cold, tiled floors with a loud thud.

"Ah... It hurts..." Kise groaned, rubbing his arms painfully as he temporarily forgot his situation. "Did you think you could escape me, dog?" Aomine's eyes was set ablaze with a bluish fire, anger rising as he grinned sadisticly. "Now, to show a dog how to behave properly." Kise's eyes widened with fear when he saw Aomine, he was as good as being in the zone but for sex. Such a horrid man. Kise cried out in pain as his hair was pulled on, his body dragged to the side of the table. 'But... How can... I still be... Hard?' Kise was indeed very aroused. And his pants were becoming a bane. A dark blush covered his face as his neck was decorated with a black-leathered collar, with a hook behind it. Aomine clipped the rope to the hook, like a real dog's collar. Aomine laughed. "Does it feel great? To be a dog? To listen to your master? To feel pleasure through pain?" Aomine asked, eyes wide as he grabbed Kise, pushing him down on the table harshly. His body slammed into the table, making a few bruises on his pale, smooth skin. Kise whimpered. "What do you want? For me to treat you roughly? Or this?" Without any preparation, Aomine swiftly stripped off his pants, roughly pushing an un-lubed and long vibrator into Kise's needy hole, the dry item having a hard time sliding in. But Aomine's brute force made it go into Kise. Kise screamed, his hands grabbing the corners of the table as he felt it plunge into his tender body. The pain was so immense, but the pain felt so good, he felt so alive. Shuddering and trembling, he allowed a soft moan to escape his lips. "Did I say you could make any noise? Now shut up, before I make you." The dark-haired male demanded, setting the vibrator up to the maximum. Kise arched his back as he nearly let out a cry of pleasure, but he had to bite down on his lip hard to stop the moans from escaping. Aomine smirked as he hummed a soft random tune, making the rope wrap around Kise's hands as he tied them behind Kise. "Spread your legs, Kise." Kise was in too much of a daze to hear Aomine and so, when he did not move, Aomine was ticked off and he forcefully pulled Kise's legs apart further, making Kise quiver in pain and pleasure again. Aomine wrapped a towel around Kise's eyes, not allowing him to see anything. Only allowing him to feel. His mouth was then stuffed with a long bar that was attached to a short rope at the ends and they were tied to the back of Kise's head. The blue head had put on black, glossy stockings on Kise's legs and made him wear high heels. The yellow male could only silently enjoy the torture and try to ignore the pain that hurt. Aomine however, wanted to see Kise cry and scream out in pain. With that said, he grabbed Kise's hips that were swaying high in the air. His hips was aligned properly and then, he thrusted in roughly. Kise's back arched and his head was thrown back as saliva drooled from the corners of his mouth. Tears fell from his closed eyes. The vibrator in him was pushed even deeper into him and it was painful. His hair was a mess and he trembled, pain shocking him from behind. "How does it feel? The pain?... I want you to feel more pain... More and more until you break and go insane..." Aomine whispered into Kise's ear, licking the shell of it before biting down on it roughly. Kise could only whimper, unable to make a sound as Aomine instructed. He had thrusted in several times and came soon enough, but clearly, it was not enough for the male that could last days doing sex. Kise was a trembling mess as he had semen flowing out his abused hole from behind. What a lewd sight it was.