Rough Midnight Sex : Durarara! - Heiwajima Shizuo x Izaya Orihara

WARNING : Rated 18

  The streets were dark and cold, the light posts flickering every now and then. Even the crescent moon hid behind its veils, not willing to fully show itself. Yet, there was a particular flea who couldn't stop hopping back on his way back to his own house after another rather boring meet-up with some guy who wasn't even the slightest bit intriguing at all. As the clock stroke twelve, he sighed, thinking, 'even Shizu-chan is much more interesting than him.' The male couldn't help but chuckle at that thought. Shizuoka was interesting in every aspect possible. He was kicking away a stone on the pavement when a brilliant idea hit him. Izaya's face lit up instantaneously. Perhaps the single-felled organism was interesting in bed too. Izaya scoffed, but still, the curiosity started itching and Izaya made up his mind to change his course to a certain person's house.

  Izaya stopped in front of the furnished wood door, unable to stop himself from bouncing on his heels a little every now and then as he repeatedly buzzed the doorbell. A second had passed but no one came to the door. Slightly annoyed, he continued to buzz the doorbell, hoping to wake the blonde to roar bloody murder in his house. Orihara could only chuckle when he heard what he predicted. The dyed blonde head stomped to his front door, slamming it open with such a force the door was nearly torn off its hinges. Shizuo cursed when he saw it was Izaya, anger seething through his veins. "Why are you here, flea?" Shizuo emphasised on the word 'flea' as he glared at Izaya with all he had. The shorter male merely laughed, smiling widely as he openly stared at Shizuo's bare chest. Shizuo had been hiding such a fine body behind all those layers of clothes. His eyes traced the lines that eventually disappeared under his shorts. He licked his lips. When Izaya raised his head, Shizuo raised his eyebrow in question. Izaya grinned back and whistled, "I never knew you had such a nice build. And all this time I thought you wore those clothes to hide those body fats." Izaya laughed, throwing his head back. Shizuo growled, signalling that Izaya shouldn't go too far with the outfits he wore on a daily basis. Izaya could only raise his hands in mock defeat as he swiftly slinked into the apartment, twirling around in Shizuo's living room like he always did. "Fucking hell, what do you want, flea!? And get out of my house!!" Shizuo flared, hands tightening into fists as he tried to hold in his anger. It was midnight after all, and he didn't want to wreck his house. The land lord was going to be mad if he destroyed the place. Izaya chuckled, spinning around to face Shizuo. "What other reason do I have, other than to see you, Shizu-chan!~ You're so silly, Shizu-chan~" Izaya stated as matter-of-factly, with a tad too much excitement in his voice, like always. Shizuo scoffed and closed the door, growling at Izaya for letting himself into his house.

  Izaya skipped into his room and laid on his bed. 'Hmm, smells just like him...' he thought, hugging a pillow to himself and smelling it like it was normal to do so. "What the hell, Izaya? Don't smell my pillow and get off my bed! You're gonna douse it in your flea bag stinks." Izaya looked at Shizuo challengingly and claimed daringly, "Or else what? What can you do? Rape me?" Shizuo looked startled, but then, a dark thought crossed his mind, 'Well then, I'll rape you if it's going to get you out of my life, fucking flea.' Shizuo strutted forward, bending down and pinning the flea's arms high above his head. Izaya just raised his eyebrows and smirked. Shizuo placed his knee on the edge of the bed beside the other male, growling and smashing his face into Izaya's. The informant certainly did not expect that as his eyes widened in surprise. He gasped, opening his mouth and allowing an unwanted entrance. Shizuo gladly pushed his tongue into the man's mouth, licking and teasing as he traced the tip of his tongue against the top of Izaya's mouth. A ticklish, but pleasurable sensation. He could only struggle uselessly against Shizuo's death grip but god it felt so fucking good. Izaya gave in as he returned the kiss. Izaya could breathe in Shizuo's sweet smell and Shizuo tasted Izaya's bitter-sweet mouth, but strangely, Shizuo found that incredibly hot and addicting. They broke apart, gasping for air as a thin trail of saliva connected them. "Why?" Izaya asked breathlessly, confused as to why Shizuo kissed him. Shizuo grinned and claimed as a matter-of-fact, "Because you asked me too."