Thankful for the acknowledgment : Haikyuu!! - Kuroo Tetsurou x Tsukishima Kei

WARNING : Rated 18, rough, angst, rare pairs

  "Fuck me harder... Oh my.... Coming, coming!" And just like that, it was over. He released himself from the male and the stranger stood up, cleaning himself up and leaving the room. The male shuddered, slouching back into the bed tiredly. White liquid spilled out of his body below and he let it flow out, dirtying the sheets that he laid on. Sadness filled him as he drifted off to sleep, a tear escaping his cold dead eyes.

  When he awoke, he lost himself and he knew he couldn't do it anymore. He just couldn't. The blonde cried to himself, curling up into a small ball as he hugged his knees tightly into his chest. A never ending steam of tears escaped his system as he sobbed quietly, shoulders shaking. The urge to go was here again, Kei had no choice. He unfolded himself quickly, clumsily running towards the toilet as he spilled his guts out once more, filling the bath room toilet with bile and more bile. 'Ah, when is he gonna come...' Kei tiredly slumped back against the wall as he breathed in, trying to calm down. With shaky hands, he grabbed his phone from the toilet sink. 'Must have left it there before...' he thought.

  Just a dead phone, was all it was. The sickness overcame him again then, thoughts of disgust and ugliness filling his mind and Kei threw himself forward, regurgitating the emptiness of his stomach out into the toilet. Kei sobbed, tears flowing freely as he puked, looking so messed up. He grasped the toilet bowl tightly, unable to scream as he completely emptied himself into the toilet bowl, despite having nothing inside him. Trembling fingers and a shaky body, he barely managed to lift himself off the ground as he flushed the toilet bowl and washed his face. He must have lost his spectacles somewhere on the bed. He'll just get it later. Kei stared into the mirror, hard. Inspecting his face, his tired, tired face. Frustration overcame the male and he threw his dead phone onto the floor, anger rising as he screamed. Crying and shouting as he trashed out, no warning whatsoever as he lost himself in the darkness once more.

  A week passed since then, and he found himself in the same spot he was in, just yesterday. Being fucked or fucking, it didn't really matter anymore. To him, it was all about how it felt. And he felt good. Moans escaped his lips and he grabbed the stranger's hips roughly, fingers sinking into the skin while rocking back and forth as he slammed harder into the stranger in front of him. "Come for me. Come for me now." With a final thrust, he felt the stranger beneath tighten his muscles, crying out as he came. 'What an ugly voice it is...' Filled with disgust, he quickly pulled out, leaving the tired male on the bed as he rushed to the toilet to spill his contents and whatever remains he had left in his stomach. He heard the door open and close a moment later, and he breathed a sigh of relief.  The man adorning a pair of spectacles found himself clenching his fists as he tiredly shuffled back to his bed, exhausted. 'When are you going to come...'

  A month passed by too quickly for Tsukishima's liking and he found himself more often delusional then not. Sometimes the bright light would go dark for a few seconds, sometimes minutes. Sometimes he just completely loses his sight for a while. "I can't see again..." Tsukishima blindly moved his hands around, searching for his glasses even though he knew it wouldn't help him much. Panic began to rise in his throat, he was terrified. "Kuroo... Help me," Tsukishima trembled, hand getting more shaky as he stopped trying to search for his glasses, choosing to retreat back into himself as he quickly shifted into a corner of the bed, hugging his legs tightly. "Why can't it be over... Why... Kuroo... I can't hear your voice, tell me it's not real. Please. Kuroo!" Tsukishima began to cry once more as he felt so lost. Sobs wrecked his body and soon, he fell unconscious, to weak to fight against it all.

  When he awoke, he was in a room that was not his. White covered the whole area, the room smelt disgusting. Medicinal drugs. He blinked and squinted, groaning loudly as he tried to sit up front the bed. "You awake now?" Tsukishima nearly jumped out of his own skin upon hearing that smooth, silky voice. He heard the chuckle. That laugh. So.... Tsukishima bit his bottom lip, it was him. He sighed and turned around slowly, head high. "You finally decided to return, after what, 4 years?" Tsukishima snarled out, his however raspy voice making him sound weird. He could see a flash of guilt in Kuroo's eyes but it was gone in an instant. The male dressed in black stepped away from the closed door, shuffling forward to give Tsukishima a cup of water. The blonde silently nodded his head in thanks and downed the water, relief flooding him as he felt the cold liquid dribble down his throat, coating the dry walls with liquid. When Tsukishima was done, he placed the cup down on the table, licking his lips as he glared hard at the black hair male. "So what's your business here?" Tsukishima could only recall crying in his room, but he did not know how he got here. Kuroo sighed, "I came back last night, and I visited you. But how could you leave your door open like that? You know it's dangerous, what's worse, I saw you've been fucking around a lot huh." Tsukishima glared harder, fists clenching and pulling on his bed sheets. Head down, he snarled back a snarky comment, "Hah, looks who's talking, you got up and dusted your ass off on my home and left for some other whores I bet." Kuroo clicked his tongue, "You know very we-" Tsukishima slapped Kuroo, "Shut the fuck up, you have no right to tell me what I should be doing or not, you have nothing to tell me because you left me in there, four years ago, to suffer! You have no idea what I have been through, and I seriously thought we were going well but after you did that, you left the next morning, and you didn't come back for four fucking years, Kuroo-san, don't speak to me like as if you know me. I'm not the Tsukki you know anymore," He growled out, pushing Kuroo back. He could feel it, the sickness was coming back. He had to go. Eyes wide with panic, he stumbled out of bed and grabbed the nearest thing he could find, a dustbin. Kuroo was shocked. He could only stand there as he saw Tsukishima pouring out bile into the dustbin. It was a sickening sight. "Tsu-" The blonde raised his hand, "Sha-ughhh.... ufh-" he puked, tears flowing. The vomit burned his throat and the stench burned his nostrils. It was horrendous. Kuroo could only stand back and watch, 'Since when did Tsukki do this?' Tsukishima heaved back and laid on the floor, too tired to even speak as he panted heavily, droplets of bile still on his cheek. "...this... is what... I'm doing every day.... because... of you... are you... happy... now?" Tsukishima fought out, panting and sobbing on the floor. His lanky arms wrapped around himself, he could barely take it. The tremors were back again, he was shaking so much it felt like an earthquake to him. Kuroo could no longer stare at the state Tsukishima was in and he moved forward, kneeling down to pick Kei up and onto the bed. He hugged Tsukishima, rocking him back and forth, trying his best to comfort the hysterical male. "I'm sorry, Tsukki, I'm so sorry. I never meant to leave you like that. Kei, please, I never wanted to leave you, I was just so scared you would hate me, I didn't want... please, forgive me Kei, stop hurting yourself already, I'm so sorry. What have I done...." Kuroo realised he was crying as well as he said those words, and it only managed to make Tsukishima cry harder, grabbing and clinging onto Kuroo's back for dear life. He was so relieved to hear those words. So, so relieved.

  "I never thought... I would hear this... I'm... thankful..." Tsukishima mumbled out through his wrecked sobs, his hands losing strength and falling to his sides. His sobbing stopped. So did Kuroo's. "....K-Kei? Kei? Tsukki? Tsukishima!!" Kuroo cried out, shaking the boy when he realised Tsukishima was no longer responding. 'Why isn't he responding?? What happened? No!' Panicking, Kuroo screamed for the doctor, fear settling in. Doctors and nurses rushed in and pushed Kuroo out of the room, leaving him alone outside. He waited for minutes that felt like hours however. Each second that ticked by felt like a knife was slowly being pushed deeper and deeper into his chest. His wait was however, not rewarded. When the man in white came out and pronounced that Kei was dead, Kuroo could barely register those words in his head, he didn't want to. "Let me... see Kei...... please." Kuroo shuffled into the room once more, looking at a deathly white Kei. He sat down, slowly, on the bed beside Tsukishima. He held his hand, his cold, lanky hands. Kuroo choked back a sob. "Tsukki... I-.... Why..." He could only sit there, pressing Tsukishima's dead cold hands against his cheeks. Just how did it all come to this?

The dustbin held the contains of blood mixed with bile. The Doctors said that he had literally digested his own stomach and other parts of the digestive system after not eating properly for the past four years. The doctor had proceeded on the explain how Tsukishima's insides were literally all messed up after wasting his life away but by that time, Kuroo was no longer listening. By the time Kei was sent to the hospital, he was bound to die for the damage was just too deep, and unrepairable. Kuroo just sat there, crying with a velvet red box in his pocket. The box that held the key to eternal happiness. The box that he worked so hard for, for the past four years...