Sex in the Hall : Haikyuu!! - Kuroo x Tsukishima x Bokuto x Akaashi

WARNING : Rated 18, rough, foursome, rare pairs

Dark blue skies painted the skies, white puffs of smoke splattered over the blue, and a crescent moon partially covered up by the smoke. Barely any light shone through, leaving the spectacle blonde in the eerie shadows of the night as he refilled the water bottles, taking a swig from his own filled bottle as he did so. 'Two down, one more to go...' he begrudgingly capped the second bottle, uncapping the last one and putting the open bottle under the running tap. He casually cleaned the perspiration off his forehead with the bottom of his white shirt, revealing some of his built up stomach. He could still hear those vollleyball geeks playing in the courts and he sighed, 'when were they gonna take a break? I'm too tired to block anymore...' The blonde male lifted his hand, curling and uncurling his wrapped fingers. "Tch..." Upon hearing the noise of water change, he closed the tap, capping back the last bottle and grabbing the rest, dragging his tired back back into the court where the noisy animals were fooling around.

"Oi, water bre-," Tsukishima called out, only to stop mid-sentence as he watched Bokuto on top of Akaashi, sucking and kissing his neck, it seemed, as Akaashi was moaning, in quite a care free manner. Kuroo hummed, teasing Bokuto as his skilful hands grabbed and touched places that made Bokuto shiver and occasionally moan. Tsukishima dropped the bottles, the loud noise startling the three males. "Fuck, what was that?" A low voice growled out. "Oh, look likes we got found out~" Kuroo smirked. "..." It was quite obvious they were doing this on purpose now. A large pink blush covered Tsukishima's face, and his eyebrow twitched. "It's kind of expected that you would be found out, seeing as to how you're doing it. Here." He sighed, turning around to close the court doors. 'It'll be bad if others walked in here and saw this, god, everyone will think I'm gay then, ugh...' "Oya? Closing the doors? You want to join us then?~" Tsukishima whipped around, eyes wide and mouth agape, "I'll have you know I would rather not be seen with homos like you," he clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. "Oya oya, Kuroo, looks like Megane-kun needs your attention~" Tsukishima choked on his own spit, "E-excuse me?" Akaashi sighed, hushing the two snickering boys, "Tsukishima-kun, no one is forcing you to join-" Tsukishima pointed out, "I know." "Ahem, you can just sit somewhere until we're done," Akaashi said, Tsukishima seemed slightly let down by that comment, but he didn't know why. Still, he said nothing and complied, picking up the bottles he dropped and sitting down on the floor, leaning against one of the walls. 'Just what have I gotten myself into?....' Tsukishima sighed, taking a big gulp of his bottle. He paused when he heard Bokuto's voice. "Akaaaashi, I can't take it anymore, let me do youuu," Bokuto grinded his covered arousal against Akaashi's own, making the bottom male moan. Kuroo smirked, stripping off Bokuto's top and bottom, leaving him naked first. "Kuroo, that's not fair, I want yours off too, I want to suck it." Kuroo chuckled loudly, pulling down his own pants, revealing the hard arousal. Tsukishima choked on his drink, coughing and gasping. 'Bokuto sure has a way with words...' he cleared his throat as the image of Kuroo's rather huge arousal flashed in the back of his mind, making him flare up. Akaashi had been taking multiple glances at Tsukishima for a while now, and he smirked, chuckling at Tsukishima's adorable response. Turning back to his currently needy animals, he pushed himself up, grabbing Bokuto's ass rather roughly and biting on one side, a loud but muffled moan was returned. Bokuto busied himself with pleasuring Kuroo as his hand massaged Kuroo's balls gently, his mouth sucking on the tip and pushing down all the way. Kuroo threw his head back, moaning and groaning as he grabbed Bokuto's head, lightly thrusting his huge pink erection into Bokuto's mouth hole. Gurgled moans and chokes resonated from the lewd Bokuto as Akaashi moved to spread open Bokuto's cheeks, teasingly gliding a wet finger against Bokuto's hole, making him twitch. He bent down to kiss Bokuto there, a tongue flicking out to lick it. Humming, he slid his tongue in, earning him a loud moan from Bokuto who thrusted his hips back onto Akaashi, only to be slapped on the ass, a signal to not move. Akaashi easily slid a finger in, pulling Bokuto's hole open and allowing him to spit more saliva into his hole. Multiple shivers in his spine and the curling of toes, Bokuto moaned and his hips twitched with need. 'Akaashi sure knew how to finger someone...' Tsukishima glanced at them, face still red. He could feel the heat rising in his body, he was getting aroused. Which was both good and bad. Good because it meant he was a normal human being who could be stimulated by watching people have sex and bad because it meant he was gay for the three of them.