First Time Together : Kuroko no Basuke - Midorima Shintarou x Takao Kazunari

"Takao..." He whispered and opened his fingers, licking his stomach down and coming back up again. Takao moaned loudly, pleasure hugging him. Midorima was actually using his unbandaged fingers to touch him. His fingers were incredibly soft to touch. "Ugh... Somehow... My heart is beating real fast... " Takao spoke softly, face dyed in a deep red blush, eyes constantly looking everywhere except Midorima's eyes. His hands gripped his unbuttoned shirt tightly, excited and scared. Midorima commented breathlessly, "Me too..." Takao looked at him, eyes wide in surprise and suspicion, "Are you kidding me?" Midorima scoffed, looking at him with a straight face, "why would I lie to you?" Takao rolled his eyes, the embarrassment ebbing away but the heat and tension ever growing. "Midorima-kun... Hurry up..." Takao whispered. Midorima nodded and slid his fingers out, licking the shell of Takao's ear slowly and whispering seductively, "Takao-kun... I'm going in now..." Takao shivered in anticipation and with suppressed excitement, Midorima thrusted into Takao, pushing deeper into him slowly. "I-It hurrrts..." Takao whined and sobbed slightly, tears rolling down his smooth skin. Midorima paused, body tense and face scrunched up with a mixture of worry and pleasure. It almost looked painful. Midorima breathed, hushing Takao as he mumbled inaudible words into Takao's ear, making him shiver and relax. He then took the chance to slowly go forward, pushing back the ring of muscles and sliding against the walls of rippling muscles inside. Takao gasped, teeth scraping his lower lip as he bunched the sheets up in his fists, an erotic face.

Takao whimpered, eyes shut tight as pain and pleasure filled his entire physical body. What a weird feeling. Midorima kissed Takao on the forehead and pulled out, thrusting back in quickly. Takao gasped, eyes opening wide as the thrust rocked his small body. It continued, Takao with his arms around the big man and Midorima supporting himself by placing his arms on the side of Takao's shoulders, not wanting to crush him with his weight. "Midorima! It hurts! But... Ugh! So good..." Takao took Midorima's fingers and sucked on the forefinger first, licking the pad and playing around with it, loving the slightly salty and sweet taste and the soft feeling of his skin. Takao moaned seductively, looking at him with glazed eyes of lust as he bent down to kiss Takao, removing his fingers from his mouth and enlocking their lips in a passionate kiss. It was sloppy but it was good enough to distract Takao from the pain and just focusing on the pleasure the carrot head brought him. Their first time, was not so bad, considering they were very innocent in this type of play. With the inexperience, it made the both of them feel it was easy to orgasm without feeling embarrassed. Much. With trembling hands, Takao tried to grab Midorima's hands, trying to get them to lock hands passionately as a sign of comfort. Midorima clasped their hands together, their hands closed around each other perfectly, like two puzzle pieces placed together on the board. With bodies covered in sweat, hair dripping with water and matted to their foreheads, the bedsheets messed and dirty, they let their moans echo around the room without a care in the world. This, was their fantasy, their dream, their own space.

"Midorima! I'm close!" Takao panted and moaned, breaking the kiss. Midorima grunted and thrusted harder and faster, the wet sounds of sex echoing in the room and hot bodies smashed together, forced to share the same heat. Takao kissed Midorima on the lips this time, groaning and moaning so loud, he felt his voice go hoarse. Hands gripped each other even more tightly and held by the side lovingly. Their tongues entangled and their lips moved together sloppily, saliva dripping from the corner of their mouths. Takao gasped and broke away, eyes wide as he felt a deep pit in his stomach, then the tightning of muscles as his body convulsed, screaming Midorima's name as he released his liquids. Takao's body arched up, his mouth opening in a silent scream after Midorima's name was called. Midorima groaned long and loud, the clenching and unclenching of muscles spasming, making him feel incredibly pleasured as he reached his peak and he orgasmed in Takao, spilling his white seed in him until it flowed out and onto the bedsheets. They panted heavily as Takao shivered involuntarily, bathing in the feeling of his soulmate's juices in him even though it felt weird.

Tired and exhausted, Midorima collasped onto Takao and breathed in deeply, trying to regain his normal breathing pace. "Midorima... kun... I love you..." A sleepy reply. "I... love you too..." They both panted and whispered softly, falling asleep on top of each other.

When Midorima opened his eyes and found no warmth than his own, he went into a state of panic. "Here. A cup of coffee." Takao entered the room in just his pants, smiling sweetly. Instantly, relief flooded him as Midorima gave thanks and drank it slowly, enjoying the bitter taste of coffee and put it down on side of the table. He looked at Takao and pushed his glasses up, glancing him up and down. Takao blushed and looked away, turning around only to yelp out in pain. He blushed harder as he gripped his back. Midorima felt shocked and swiped his lover up with his two strong, muscular arms, carrying him back to bed and letting him sit on his lap. "It hurts... Midorima-kun..." He whined, rubbing his face into his neck. It had hurt since the time he woke up but it kept increasing more each time he walked. Midorima rubbed his back soothingly, trailing small butterfly kisses down his neck to sooth him. "There. All better??" Midorima asked and kissed Takao on the lips once. "Mhmm..." Takao mumbled a yes. His eyes closed in bliss as the comfortable silence wrapped around them. He curled his arms around Midorima, smiling contentedly to himself as he felt the warm, big hand rubbing his back slowly in circles to sooth the pain Midorima caused. He had soon fallen back to sleep in Midorima's arms. Midorima smiled at the snoring Takao, carrying his small body in his arms and laying him down beside him, wrapping his arms around the smaller man as his hands continued to rub his back. This was the man of his life, and he will cherish it until the day he died.

Requested by @otakukawaii88