Confession? : Kuroko no Basuke - Aomine Daiki x Kagami Taiga

After Kagami was released from his basketball practice, he had quickly changed and left the place early, leaving his partner, Kuroko, behind as he rushed off, giving the excuse that he had a short meeting with a special friend of his that evening. Thinking he could fool Kuroko with such a lie. Kuroko certainly knew who Kagami was about to meet, and boy did Kuroko love it. "Hey, I'm leaving first Kuroko. A friend of mine from America just same back and I'm going to see him!" Kuroko did not even lift his head as he asked, " and I can't go with you, right?" Kagami blushed lightly, coughing and giving out a rather shy laugh. "Nah. He's freak out if he saw you. But yeah, I'll introduce him to you some day though." Kuroko hummed out in response, lifting up his shirt and removing the sweat-soaked cloth. "Okay. Bye Kagami-kun." Kagami replied happily, "Bye Kuroko~" Relief flooded his mind as he thought he had 'escaped' Kuroko's sharp wit. Alas, Kagami seemed just a little tad too excited for his so-called friend from America. Just as he was about to leave, however, the coach had caught him and decided to torture Kagami, nagging on how he should rest more and with the last stern warning, claiming that he should rest, and only when he complied did she let him go his way. Relieved and happy, Kagami had brisk-walked all the way to the empty basketball court after making sure no one was following him home. Kagami had then calmly walked into the court, choosing to settle down on the metal bench, as he slipped off his bag and put it in front of him on his legs instead. As he hugged the bag that was strangely and surprisingly comfortable, he waited for his 'special' friend to arrive in the court. Kagami found that his body was aching and whenever he moved, he could feel his muscles spasming a little. Realising that he was incredibly tired with little energy left in his body, he decided to take a short nap and that he would waken before that friend came to meet him. "Just... Five... minutes..." He whispered as he slowly fell into a deep slumber.

Minutes ticked by as Aomine strolled into the court cooly, dragging his lazy feet across the ground with his bag in one hand behind his back. He was about to call Kagami's name when he saw a particular maroon head sleeping on the bench while tightly clutching onto the bag. "Eh?..." He walked forward and dropped his bag down on the floor beside the bench, calmly taking a sit on the empty side of the bench beside the maroon head. He leaned in close and stared at Kagami's sleeping face, studying his facial features intently. Kagami had weird eyebrows that spilt at the end, extremely red or maroon-ish hair with blackish tips at the ends, and those long, lustrous eyelashes, all of which he found incredibly beautiful and attractive. His eyes were shut tight and his lips had the lightest trace of a smile. A light, red blush had formed on his cheeks from the long exposure to the chilliness during the winter evening. Aomine smiled, slowly moving his big warm hand forward to touch Kagami's maroon coloured hair. As he caressed the male's hair, Kagami had been woken up but he chose to stay 'asleep' for a while longer to see what Aomine was going to do. Aomine leaned in closer and delivered him a soft, gentle kiss on his forehead, whispering words so simple, yet words that shook Kagami to his very core. "I like you... Taiga." Kagami's breath hitched and eyes fluttering open immediately, he jumped up, eyes wide with shock. Aomine jerked back in surprise, confused as to why Kagami had such a big reaction from his deep slumber so suddenly. When Aomine had seen his face, he cursed, growling out in frustration. "Fuck." Kagami lifted his hand, pointing his finger at the blue head while struggling to find the right words. "I-I... You... l-like me?" Eyes wide as saucers but  holding a drop of hopefulness within. He had dropped his bag on the floor, staring at Aomine intensely as he awaited a reply, wanting him to say yes so badly. Aomine smirked, licking his lips as he blurted out. Well, it was everything or nothing now. Of course he would choose everything. "Yeah, no shit I like your ass." Aomine winked, which caused a very bright pink blush to form on his cheeks which spread to his neck. "I-I like you too...." He muttered out, huge doses of embarrassment twirling around his word and each action he showed. Aomine laughed at how Kagami was reacting to this entire situation. Nevertheless, he grinned, very widely. "I would say 'I like you so much' too. But that sounds so cheesy. And it don't suit me." Aomine chuckled at the end of the sentence. Kagami smiled, punching Aomine on the shoulder. "Fuck I want to see a cheesy Aomine." Aomine threw his head back, releasing a deep throaty laugh that sent chills down Kagami's spine. Aomine pulled Kagami to him, making sure Kagami was wrapped tightly in his own arms.

Words could not describe the emotions coursing through his body at this present moment. He was just happy beyond belief. He had never felt such happiness before. He liked this feeling. He really did. After months of praticing basketball together in the court, playing basketball, eating together at Maji's after practice, just going over to each other's house to exchange better tips on how to ace basketball and play games all day. All of it had finally mounted to Kagami being able to achieve his goal. Aomine falling in love with Kagami. Aomine had pulled away slightly then, looking into Kagami's shining bright eyes as he leaned forward, head tilting to the side. And then, they kissed. As the pair touched lips, they both thought. 'He tastes so good... Ah, how much I love this guy.' Lips dancing together, they moved together slowly like they had had been practicing it for years. When they broke apart slowly, their grins had reached the corners of their eyes. The couple had wanted to be stuck in this moment, no lust, no want, just passion and so much love. Hopefully one day they could. Just a little more and they could be unbreakable. Impregnable. The ultimate duo.