The Locker Room: Kuroko no Basuke - Aomine Daiki x Kagami Taiga

Practice was over and Aomine had come to pick Kagami up. But when the duo had met each other, what their mind screamed at them to not do, they did. Sounds of clothes rustling echoed throughout the changing room. Wet sloppy sounds reverberated across the tiny corridor. The sound of soft moans stirred all thoughts to one thing, someone was having sex in the changing room. Rough kisses were exchanged as hands roamed each other, exploring the already all-too-familiar skin. "W-We should stop Daiki. Be-before someone-" Aomine shut the other up once more with his swollen saliva-coated lips, making sure to add a few more bruises on Kagami's lips. The maroon head tried to resist by grabbing onto Aomine's shirt with his surprisingly weak, trembling hands. Kagami mentally cursed himself for not training enough, but he swore he could have easily pushed Aomine away at other times. It was just so hard to do so now.... Tanned, naughty hands travelled up and down, those seductive slender fingers wondering around and teasing Kagami further, making the red head moan as the strength in his legs seemed to be taken away, he almost lost all strength to stand up properly. And the devilish male took that to his advantage. Aomine pushed Kagami harder against true metal locker, making sure he was pinned there so he could not escape the predatory male any time soon.

Pants and wet smooches were exchanged and the sounds produced rang in their heads, but neither of them minded as they kissed again, tongues entwining and dancing together. "You taste sweet. Ah, don't worry Taiga, no one will come into the changing room. We already checked just now that they all already left...." Reassuring the male, Kagami nodded his head and kissed Aomine this time. Heavy panting, teasing actions, the two males were just playing, and never stepped over the border line. Kagami cuddled up into Aomine, sniffing Aomine's cologne. He smelt minty, and a little bit of that sweet shampoo Kagami had bought for him last month. He sighed and kissed Aomine's neck, tongue sticking out as he licked the dark chocolate skin, savouring the sweet salty taste that lingered on the tip of his tongue. Aomine shivered, biting his bottom lip as he held back a moan from escaping. Kagami sucked and licked, slowly creating a small pinkish mark on the chocolate skin. Tongue left skin and Kagami turned to inspect the mark, red and pinkish, the perfect contrasting colour against the tanned skin. Kagami moved down, licking and gently biting Aomine's collar bone. Kagami smirked and continued, just focussing on licking, biting and creating marks on Aomine's skin. Aomine could barely hold it in as the teasing drove him mad. His hands shot forward, grabbing Kagami's ass and squeezing hard, groaning. The sudden, rough action made Kagami yelp and moan as saliva slowly rolled down the corner of his mouth.

Gentle touching.

Kissing.

Licking.

Biting.

The noises they made drowned out the world outside which led them to their failure of not noticing that one of Kagami's team mates had entered the changing room. Not that they could have either way, the male never really could get his presence known. "K-Kagami?" The man with said name froze, body halting all its functions. Aomine dropped his hands to the sides, gulping as the changing room turned deathly silent. "Wow, couldn't keep it in your pants? Get a private room with a lock please." Kagami coughed and jumped off Aomine, face a red blushing mess. But Aomine didn't seem as embarrassed as the other. Kagami face-palmed himself, glaring at Aomine through his fingers. The bastard lied to him again, no one in this place? My ass. When Kuroko had shook his head and left, Kagami growled and went off to prepare to go back home. "We're never doing it in the changing room again, or I'll kill you Daiki." The man chuckled, smirking as he crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers. "Pftt, like you can kill such a sweet ass." Kagami chuckled and shook his head, rolling his eyes dramatically as he swung on his bag, exiting the changing room with Aomine in tow.... Clearly, the two were far from done with each other, and what happened in the locker room had escalated to something way more sexy than one could imagine.