Ice and Death : Thor - Thor x Loki

There was once an Ancient Tree in the deepest, brightest part of the forest. The heart, of the forest. Many have searched for the tree, but none have come across it. For those who did, never returned. It was said that the tree held powers so strong, it made the King of all nine realms weep in jealousy. But unbeknownst to many, the power is darker, darker than any evil of the nine realms. The tree may be wicked, but it also has kindness. For it protects all life. However, a battle between the nine realms made the Tree seek solace, and had found it here, on Earth, where it now lays, protecting this world, and only this world.

A beautiful creature with enchanting locks of black and smooth pale snow encasing its soul within. Its bright green eyes never ceased to dance along each and every item it saw as it danced across the ice cold lake. Movement graceful, even the most graceful swan would go green, and touches so gentle it made the lightest feathers tremble, the mysterious shadow made sure nothing was touched. Red berries dotted with ice sparkled in the sunlight and dew drops frozen in time under the leaves of the big trees. The icy cold layer of the lake glimmered and shined, begging to be skated along due to its smoothness. Squirrels scuttled about in the snow, trying to pick the best berries to eat. Insects could be heard singing songs of courtship to their partners from a distance. The lively harmony of the ecosystem brought joy to the heart. But the more it stared out at the once lively lake, the more the ominous aura grew and drew clouds of hail in and the animals nearby ran for their lives. Once the sound of thunder roared, it rolled away as quickly as it came, and the beautiful being ran off, scared and panicked. Graceful movements still did not cease, as the being dashed through the green forest, dirtying its feet with mud and sand. But it mattered not, as the creature with the beautiful black locks of hair entered a dark stone cave, the grime and dirt floating off its body instantly as it scrambled into the shadows once more.

The human was hunting. It was spring, the best time for hunting rabbits. His villagers needed food, and he was all willing to put down his needs for his own village and its people. So off he went, scavenging for any sign of food to feed his people, with but only a bow and arrow in hand. Of course, the man was not so foolish as to only bring one arrow, but he liked to reuse his resources whenever he could. It was not long before he had already captured a good haul and was ready to return home after the last catch, but a frosty cool breeze had caught his attention. As all humans are, his curiosity tugged his strings and onward he went, following the icy breeze that sent shivers down his spine. He knew not of what to expect, but he knew that no good could come from a cold wind in the middle of spring.

However, the feeling of ease and tranquillity was slowly seeping into his heart, and he knew not why. Until he saw the most celestial being on the grounds that he had grown up on. The shiny and luscious black locks curled and danced in the wind, and he swore he could almost see another life in that raven black hair that was darker than night. The most gentlest of movements that graced its being was so hypnotising it almost made him go mad. Those pale feet buried in the clean white snow made him shiver. He was probably out of his mind at that moment. He was struck, with what, he knew not. But he knew that he wanted to be close to the being instantly, no. He needed  to be close to the celestial being. He did not understand his beast-like want for the creature, and he feared himself. But then, the creature's beautiful green eyes turned ice blue, and a storm drew close. He was shaken, but he could not move. His muscles failed to carry out the orders of his mind thus, he simply stood behind the tree and watched with trepidation and amazement. Then, the clouds of darkness was called off, and the being ran off, fear evident in its entire body. He failed to catch the nameless man, and so, he returned to his village, lost and dreamy for the rest of the day.

The next few days, he spent a good amount of time hunting extra food for his people while searching for the man he had once seen by the frozen lake.