The Man Who Loved a Cyborg : One Punch Man - Saitama x Genos

Saitama was near his life's end. Life, was boring. Life, was meaningless. With just one punch, all his enemies would go away. Yet, no punch could ever defeat the inner monsters within him.

So that day, when he planned to go home and search for ways to die peacefully, he met onto this young man. Who was annoying and persistent. Eventually, he caved in and the young man became his "student". That also meant his plans to peacefully pass on would have to be placed on hold as he "passed on" his skills to said student. As the days, weeks and months passed, he came to realise, perhaps having a student isn't all that bad. The young student, who went by the name of 'Genos', would diligently wake up at six every morning to clean and pack up the house, before going on to cook up breakfast for his master. Then after breakfast, Saitama would wait for some news of an enemy as Genos trained. They would be back for lunch just after finishing their heroic tasks, followed by some teaching of skills from Saitama to Genos, before dinner was served. By then, Genos would be cleaning up as Saitama prepared for bed. That was how his day would usually go. Genos's presence became evident in his daily life, disrupting his once mundane lifestyle. Now, it was filled with.... youth. When Saitama realised that, he slowly began to fall in love with the man who forcefully barged into his life. He began to fall in love.... with a cyborg.

When Genos was first taught 'love', it was hot and erotic and filled with burning passion. Genos would cry out Saitama's name until his voice went hoarse and Saitama would grunt in return as sweat rolled down his bald head. As his strong hips thrusted into Genos's virgin metallic body, he couldn't help but feel a sense of dominance and protectiveness. In his head, all it screamed was, "Genos is mine." When Genos screamed his love for Saitama, Saitama sensually kissed back, whispering his sweet promises of love back into his ears.

It was expected that one day, the city would break out in a war. And as usual, all the heroes were to be called out to help save the city. For Saitama, it was easy. But somehow, he got too caught up admiring how he had brutally smashed one of his enemies that he had lost Genos who was struggling to defeat the monsters. But Saitama had faith in the robot lover that he would return. Because after all, he was a cyborg. However, as the minutes ticked by, he knew something was wrong. He could feel the tingling sensation that screamed wrong at him. Saitama went berserk, killing each and every harmful living organism in the way as he frantically searched for the man that held his heart captive. But it was too late. No, he was too late. Saitama watched in absolute horror as the terrifying looking creature punched his razor sharp blade-like claw into the chest of the robot and lifted him up from the ground like nothing, before swinging him out of the way. Just like how his heart was pierced and crushed. Saitama watched as Genos's body crumbled to the floor like a piece of metal that had been trampled and crushed. Sparks were jumping around Genos's body but still, when the twitching man looked up to see Saitama's face, he smiled a smile so brilliantly bright it hurt to look at.

And with those soft lips, he whispered, "I love you," before he was brutally crushed by a big piece of falling concrete.

Saitama screamed, eyes flaring with rage and horror as he frantically went to search for the collapsed man. Said killer was shortly disposed of when it came into contact with Saitama's fist, but he cared not for the war. His lover was dead. As Saitama prayed and searched through the endless piles of rock and rubble, he eventually found a microchip. The most important part of Genos, his brain.With renewed vigour, he consulted the distraught Dr. Kuseno, who agreed to try to build Genos from scratch with just a chip.Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole.Saitama buried himself in work, fighting each and every monster that came his way, to bury the pain away.Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm.The bald hero tried so hard to push the memories aside. Memories of their awkward hand holding on the couch as they snuggled, hugs from behind as Saitama cooked on the days he knew Genos was not in his tip top condition, kisses on the cheek as they both went their separate ways to kill the next enemy. Saitama was broken. And how he wished he had died.Without you, I'm just a sad song.He would spend days cooped up in his tiny apartment, wrapping himself in the sheets that smelled like Genos, that belonged to Genos. For once, Saitama was sad. And it was decided that feeling sad was a horrible, horrible emotion. For once, he was disgusted with himself for wanting to feel something before Genos came into his life.When Dr. Kuseno called Saitama, the bald hero rushed down to the laboratory. Lo and behold, the man who he spent countless of days and nights mourning for, stood right before him. It was Genos, in the flesh. What's more, it was completely covered in human skin, which made it seem like a normal human, despite being a full cyborg now. With no words said, Saitama broke down right before the emotionless cyborg, palms cradling his face as Dr. Kuseno watched from a distance, heart aching just as much as Saitama was hurting. When the bald man brought the cyborg home, he came to realise that he had to re-teach everything to it. But it was evident that something was not right. Genos V2, could not feel. More specifically, the man before him, is unable to comprehend and act out real emotions. Distraught, all Saitama could do was deal with it. With much patience, he taught Genos V2 everything he could. But by the time Genos V2 had learnt to comprehend what emotions were, it was simply far too late. There will always come a time when one had to go, and Saitama's road has reached its end.With a gentle stroke to its cheek, and a last kiss on its cold, soft lips, Saitama peacefully passed away. When the master had died in the cyborg's arms, the cyborg was shaking and spasming out. It was crying. The emotionless cyborg was crying. As Genos V2 mourned for the loss of a life, it failed to wrap its head around why it was feeling waves and waves of sadness thrashing its mechanic heart around.It goes without saying that Genos V2 had continued to live its life, reading and searching everything that Saitama had ever written and trying to understand what it was truly created for. For a cyborg with such a high level of artificial intelligence, it was granted that it would eventually find out. But the truth was simply too much to bear.As Genos V2 roamed the secret cave that Saitama had found one day, it came into a large chamber that held all the secrets of Saitama and it, more specifically, with the real Genos. As it read through each and every page of information, its mechanic body began to tremble and shake. Once again, it was crying. When the cyborg reached the end of it all, it found a piece of note at the back of the book. As its eyes scanned over the dirty and crumpled paper, the cyborg collapsed to its knees, body malfunctioning as it went into a short circuit. A single human tear rolled down his face as a crooked smile latched onto his beautiful features.In the piece of note, it stated :"Dear Genos V2,I asked Dr. Kuseno to create you, so that you could show the world how to love each other again. To show the world how raw emotions truly are. I hope you do not misunderstand my intentions for building you, but you probably will. I will always love you, my love.Yours Truly,Saitama"