Tim x Nightwing's sister reader|Relationship Immposible|

Hiya my whelmed readers here is another one shot.

Requested by: Rebellious1302
~~"Can you do a Tim Drake x Reader where the reader is Nightwing's sister and sidekick. They end up dating and Nightwing gets super protective."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I was on the motorcycle with my brother Dick we were leaving bludhaven and going back to gotham. It had been a few month's since we were there to visit Bruce and Alfred. During those months we were away, we found out that Bruce adopted someone else into the family and we were going to see who it was.

"So I bet your excited to know who this mystery person is (y/n/n)"my brother asked me.

You responded,"Who wouldn't bro its just I don't know how to explain it lets just hope its not a jackass."

"You've been hanging too much with jay (y/n)" he said. You just laughed at his comment but you couldn't help and feel like something is going change in your life once you get back to gotham.

~~~~Le Time-skip~~~~

You both arrived into Gotham and went straight to Wayne manor. Once you both arrived at Wayne manor you hopped off the motorcycle and took off the helmet. You looked at the manor and smiled lightly. Then your brother came up behind you and looked at the manor as well.

"It hasn't changed one bit since we left huh (y/n/n)" he said. "Your right about that bro but why don't we go inside and see how everyone is doing"You said.

Your brother agreed so the both of you went up the stairs of the manor and knocked on the door. Once he knocked on the door Alfred opened the door to the manor and to say the least he was surprised to see you both.

"Master Dick, Madam (y/n) it is quite a pleasure in seeing you both here please come in."Alfred said happily. You smiled while entering with your brother and said, " Same goes to you Alfred its great in seeing you again same for Bruce." "Ah yes Master Bruce is doing just fine with both of his jobs at the moment."Alfred said. "So where is Bruce at right now" Dick asked. "Master Bruce is in the library with Master Tim at the moment, would you like me to let him know you are here?" Alfred said\asked.

"Nope its fine Alfred we will go our selves and give him a surprise"You stated. "Ya I agree with (y/n/n) and besides we want to see the expression of the new guy."Dick said. "His name is Tim Drake Master Dick just to let you know" Alfred stated bluntly. Dick laughed bit "Ya...That's what i meant" You shook your head at your brother in a disappointed way and sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder how in the world you are my brother" you stated then you added. "Well lets get going and say hi to Bruce and , the new guy, Tim." "Alright then both of you don't do anything that could get harmed."Alfred said.

Once he said that the both of you started to head towards the library to surprise Bruce and Tim , the newest edition to the family. When you and your brother arrived at the library's door you both stood there planning on what to do when you both agreed to enter at the same time and scare Tim and Bruce. Well mostly Tim since Bruce does not get scared at all. You both counted to 3 at the same time once you reached 3 the both of you yelled, "SURPRISE!!!!" When the both of you did this you heard a yelp and a thunk. Both you and your brother started to crack up at this and Bruce slightly chuckled (And i mean Slightly people).Tim started to get up and he looked pissed by what happened. You and your brother started to calm down from this you were wiping tears away.

Then Bruce spoke, "Well it is a great surprise to see the both of you again." You were still getting a hold of yourself when you responded, " Same to you Bruce hehe I can't believe he actually fell." Once you said that Tim looked up to see who said that and when his eyes landed on you he wasn't pissed anymore. He started to look at you intently while he was getting up, Dick finally calmed down and then he looked at Tim he saw he was looking at something. Then Dick saw that Tim was looking at you that's when he decided to intervene.