Tim Drake x Male reader |Speaking up|

Hey my whelmed readers this something new I'm going to try. So please no hate comments or anything negative. This is to support the LGBT community.
And please no hate.

I was inspired by OfficialBatWife

I hope you all enjoy the one shot.

Prompt: Male reader and Tim have been hiding there relationship for about two years. Afraid that Tim's family might reject male reader. And Tim is afraid that his family might reject him for being gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Tim and I were 'hanging out' in his room.

I know what you are all thinking "why did I say hanging out in quotation marks?" Well its because Tim and I have been keeping a secret from everyone especially Tim's family.

We are dating and Tim has not come out to his family that he is gay. So we have been keeping it a secret since we started dating about two years ago.We have been trying our best to keep it on the down low but its getting difficult everyday.

His brothers always come in when we are about to do something as a couple. Or when we are in the middle of a make out session.(Dont get the wrong idea you perverts) Some times we get interupted when we are in a date because some sort of crime happened in Gotham and Tim has to go do his part as Red Robin. And yes I do know that he is Red Robin he thought I was going to be mad but instead I was glad cause I admired Red Robin and to find out it was my boyfriend I admired him even more. Yet whenever things like this happen Tim gets irritated because of it.

I know that Tim is afraid of telling his family but he is not the only one. This is the first relationship I've been in and my family knows about it. They accepted Tim once they met him and knew I was in great hands but from what I've seen his family is different.

But I have a feeling within me telling me that maybe Tim's family will accept him for who he is. So a few weeks ago I decided to talk to Tim about telling them. Let's just say when I told him, he seemed worried and mad that I mentioned this.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~~~

I was in Tim's room just laying down in his bed while he was using his computer. I looked over at Tim to see what he was doing in the computer. He was doing the usual in his computer.

I just looked at Tim for a little but while I did I was thinking if I should tell him or not. Until you made up your mind to just tell him.

"You know what screw it I'm going to ask him." you thought.

So you spoke up, "Hey Tim"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

You took a deep breath, "Do you... um.... Do you think we should tell  your family about us?"

Once you asked him, he immidiately stopped on what he was working on and froze. You got worried you've never seen him freeze at all for anything so it concerned you.

"I know its sudden Tim but we've been dating for over two years now. I just thought-" "But what if we tell them and they don't accept us (y/n)"

He turned around in his chair to look straight into your eyes. You looked at him and saw that he was worried about it.

"Tim I know but-" "No! (y/n)! Just No!"

"Tim just hear me out!" you yelled at him.