Hey guys!!!

It's been awhile hasn't it. I know I haven't really posted on this story since last year but I have been updating my other stories. I have been focusing on those for the past year.

I've also have been going through some major stuff in my life since I am going to graduate from high school soon. I am going off to college once I graduate which was one of the many choices that were difficult for me since I am a first generation college student (quite soon lol).

But that isn't going to stop me from updating my stories.

For those who have read my other stories, like my batboys x reader story, you all know that I have recently got into K-pop which has had a major impact in my life ever since I discovered it. I've been getting inspired by some of BTS' songs. For example, young forever, Don't leave me, Euphoria, Save me, just to name a few. (Lol while i'm typing this I'm hearing Begin by Jungkook)

And since I got so into BTS I started to read fanfics about them which I got super into and made my day. (Shout out to StarlightNArmy for making my day) Once I got into the fanfics one of my close friends in school introduced me to amino app where I started to get to know quite a few army. I have meet many ARMYS from many different places especially here in Cali.

I ended up connecting with one of them and started making a plan of a story of BTS. I helped her out since it is her fanfiction that she was posting here on wattpad. We planned the whole story out and once we were ready. We published the prologue of the story. Now we have released both chapter 1 and 2 for many to enjoy. We've been saving up chapters just in case we have a writers block. The title of the story is The glimpse of a future touch a BTS x reader story. Shout out for min_lexie in starting her first story and having such a great ideas for the story.

I have not only been helping her out but another person as well. Shout out tobreethat23 for publishing her first fanfiction as well. Go check it out she just released her first chapter this weekend. The title of her story is Smitten by an Intelledctual a Namjoon x reader story. The first chapter is great trust me.

I know this is a lot to take in but its what I've been doing recently. I've been helping others create there first fanfic by giving them advice and going through there work by editing it. I might be slacking a little bit in my stories but trust me I have my reasons. And these are my reasons why. I hope you all understand what I am trying to do and by having your support it has helped me a lot. I am grateful for being a part of this community since September of 2015. Thank you.

Shout outs to min_lexie StarlightNArmy breethat23 Queen_of_Despair ladyhope7