Author's Note

Hey my whelmed readers. Its been quite a while. Huh Its been quite awhile hasn't it.

Im sorry I didn't update for quite some time. I was busy with a lot of things over here with college applications along with work from my senior stuff. Since I am graduating this year from high school I haven't had the time to update.

With the small amount of time I had I tried to relax so I would not over stress myself and hear music while doing chores.

I also know that I did not post for the new year but hey I am glad its 2018. I've had the greatest time these past few months. And one of those things was discovering Kpop. I started to hear that kind of music since October of last year.

Let me just tell I have become the biggest fan from a band that started my enjoyment.

BTS!!!💗💖💖

I am so happy to have discovered them they have really made a mjor impact in my life so far. Whenever I hear there music it inspires me and it also makes me happy even though I am going through a tough time at the moment.

I'm sorry I went on ranting but I just couldn't resist. I have been an ARMY for the past few months amnd I am glad to be one. It's like my second family.

Well in other news since I just started my spring break I'll try to update and if I don't that means that I am saving up the one shots to update all at once in which I just did. I still have my own work to finish from school but I will try to make time. I hope you all understand and thank you all for so much support.

We have reached 4.18k this month and it is all thanks to you all. I am so grateful. Be proud of yourselfs in reaching this mark it wasn't just my story but all of you for giving this book your support. So thank so much.

By the way from my profile pick(which is down below) that is me just to let you all know.

Surprise!!!Face reveal.

Well thats all for today my whelmed readers. I hope you all continue supporting this book and giving it all the love.

~~Aqua outs😂💖💖

Ps: requests are still open.
Like and comment