Damian x reader |Costume Disaster|

Requested by harleyQuinngurl1312

Prompt: The reader makes Damian wear a couple costume with them for a Halloween party but Damian dislikes the costume and doesn't want to attend the party.

I hope you like the one shot and thank you for the cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Halloween night. The time of year where a lot of families go out to trick or treat. You always did that with your family but this year it was different.

You were going to go to a halloween party with your boyfriend, Damian Wayne. Yes your boyfriend was the Damian Wayne the both of you have been dating for two years already. It has been quite an unbelievable journey ever since he asked you to be his girlfriend. You never unexpected to be someone who would end up with Damian honestly but hey your not complaining.

You both have been going through a few bumps in the road yet you've managed by it like when you found out he was Robin which was a total accident.

~~~~~~~~~ Flashback~~~~~~~~

You were waiting for Damian in his room since Alfred said he was out who knows where. Alfred asked if you wanted a ride home but you insisted on waiting for Damian in his room. So he gave in and allowed you to stay in his room.

It's been almost five hours since that happened and you were starting to worry for Damian.

'I wonder if he's ok' you thought. You then yawned, you were feeling sleepy but yet you didn't want to sleep you were worried for Damian.

You couldn't stay awake so you were about to sleep until you heard the window open. You looked over at the window and saw someone coming in through it so it freaked you out. You instantly turned on the light and when you did you could not believe who you saw.

Damian holding a mask in his hands with the Robin suit on. Your eyes widened once you saw him like that. Damain was equally surprised seeing you there in his room.

"(Y/n) I can explain" Damain said slowly for you to take in.

"Oh you totally do Dami !!" you responded quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback~~~~~~~

 He then explained everything to you and since you found out he had to tell his father. Which lead to Damain getting a lecture from his brothers.But Bruce defended Damian by saying that sooner or later you were going to find out even if Damian didn't tell you himself.

Ever since then you constantly watched out for Damian but you knew he could take care of himself yet you still worried for him. You weren't the only one though once you found out about his identity of Robin he has been more protective of you. You found that cute but yet it got to your nerves.

Other than that you are glad to be with Damain. Besides tonight its the time to celebrate Halloween alongside your boyfriend. You were in your costume all ready to go to the Halloween party. You are dressed as (y/f/c) for the party.  

Once your done getting ready you start going outside to your car. You then turn on your car and start to head over to the Wayne mansion. While your on your way to the Wayne mansion you start to think if Damian put on the costume you chose for him.

But what you didn't know is that Damian did not put it on because he does not want to go to a foolish party nor dress up as something.You would find out once you arrive to the mansion.