Authors Note

Hey my whelmed readers Iam so sorry that i have not updated yet. I am going through some major personal issues and just recently i started school. I am a senior last year in high school and there are a lot of things that are going to happen since i am in a charter school. But I will try to post soon i dont know exactly when but just expect it soon.

And i just saw that this book has hit 1.1k reads. That is amazing!!! This is something major to me especially since im planning on becoming a writer. Thank u so much for your support and patience with me. I will try to do something special but i dont know i need to plan it.

Welp my whelmed readers i hope to see your reactions for the next one shot. And you know what for 1.1k reads i will give u a sneek peak on what i have for the Tim xNightwing's sister reader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You responded,"Who wouldn't bro its just I don't know how to explain it lets just hope its not a jackass."

"You've been hanging too much with jay (y/n)" he said. You just laughed at his comment but you couldn't help and feel like something is going change in your life once you get back to gotham.

~~~~Le Time-skip~~~~

You both arrived into Gotham and went straight to Wayne manor. Once you both arrived at Wayne manor you hopped off the motorcycle and took off the helmet. You looked at the manor and smiled lightly. Then your brother came up behind you and looked at the manor as well.

"It hasn't changed one bit since we left huh (y/n/n)" he said. "Your right about that bro but why don't we go inside and see how everyone is doing"You said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp I hope you enjoyed that small sneek peak and as always....

~~~AQUA OUTS~~~