Sorry for the late updates

Hey my whelmed readers I'm sorry that I haven't updated this story at all.

And I have my reasons for that.

I've been busy with my life since I graduated high school just last month and I'm going to start college next month. I have many events coming up that I signed up for at my college. I've gone a couple of times to see that campus and do other things there when I went with my friends. 

I recently submitted a job application and at the moment I'm trying to get my whole life together with all these new things that are happening in my life. But that won't stop me from updating.

I'll make time to update this story and my poem book as well. And I'm also planning to release another story as well but it won't be based on any fandom at all. It will just be a different kind of story I'm not sure what type of genre it will be but I'll figure it out once I have more written so expect that.

phew that was a lot.

I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this story.

But on another note.....

This  story is ranked #3 for batboys in Wattpad and that's just mind blowing. You guys don't know how much this means to me.

Not only that but we hit 8k and 9k in a matter of months that makes me so happy.

Thank you all so much

Thank you all so much. It means a lot to me that you all enjoy reading my story. I will update soon.

~~~~ Aqua outs~~~~