Hey my whelmed readers/Army

Hey guys! How have you been?
I've been working on some new chapters for this story so expect a chapter soon.

I have some news for all of you. As you all know I am an Army from my last authors note. I've been on the amino app and meet so many great armys from all over the world. I am so happy to be in the fandom.

Well I went off topic but I have some news for all of you. I started to collaborate with min_lexie on a story.
It is a BTSx reader story titled "The glimpse of a future touch."
She recently posted the Prologue for the story and we already have a few chapters done ready to publish.

It would mean a lot if you guys can go and check it out.

On another note Thank you all for 5k reads on this story. I am so grateful for all of you. Not only that but this story is going to have its one year anniversary this month. Its going to be on April 29th. We have all come a long way ever since I posted this story last year. So thank you for all the support and be proud of yourselfs. This was your accomplishment as well not only mine.

Thank you all for your great support.

Vote.
Comment.
Subscribe.(jk😂😂😂)

Well that all for today and remember my whelmed reader and army...

Love myself, love yourself. (And Face yourself)

~~~Aqua outs💖😄~~~