Sneak Peek

Hey my whelmed readers sorry I have not updated in a while but here is a sneak peek of Bruce x reader one shot.

Yes, the Bruce Wayne, is an old childhood friend and from what I've seen from the media he clearly has changed a lot. When I told Oliver that I was going to come Gotham and stay with Bruce lets just say that he did not like the idea.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Oliver its alright"you said.

" No its not right for you to stay with him. He is just a billionaire playboy (Y/n). That is not okay for you to be staying with him." Oliver stated.

You sighed. 'I knew this was a bad idea tell him especially since he is making a scene in front of the team.'

You looked at him and glared at him. "Really? You are one to talk about Oliver. You were once the sane way as him to. So if I were just stop talking." You stated while glaring at him.

The whole team was looking at you and Oliver by now. Oliver was staring at you and you were doing the same thing back at him. He gave up knowing he wasn't going to win you. He sighed.

"Alright then you can go and stay with him. But call me if he tries to do any funny business with you. Alright?" "Of course Ollie." you rolled your eyes while you hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back.

~~~End of Flashback~~~