Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

•Blade•

I'm currently driving, on my way to Sabrina's house. How I miss Sabrina's presence. I fvckin' love her. To the point I would buy the whole country for her.

Finally, I arrived at Sabrina's house. I leave my car, didn't park well.

I proceed to the door and the guards opened it gladly. Takot nalang nila saakin. Ofcourse They know me. I spent my whole life with her since we're kids. But I liked the most of her when we were only 6 years old. Before a tragedy happened, that cause a big tragic on her family's hearts. Kahit ako, lalaking lalaki ako pero dumadaan din ako sa mga ganyan to the point I can't control my feelings anymore, na idinadaan ko nalang sa iyak, Minsan nangdidilim ang mga mata ko at mamaya lang ay may nakahalandusay nalang sa harap ko.

Yes, a person like me should be feared, hated, and doesn't receive any love and care at all. Like a monster. But only one person made me feel like human too. I felt loved and cared 13 years ago before everything change.

I don't care if she change. As long as it's Sabrina. I'll accept her.

Speaking of Sabrina. I saw her walking towards the other direction so I grabbed that opportunity to hug her behind her back.

"I miss you so much, babe " I whispered through her ears.

Guess what? She gave me a SLAP! But the thing here is that my fvcking heart can't stop beating for her. Just like what I felt 13 years ago.

I groan in pain, I even closed my eyes because of that freaking slap! How can she do this to a Mafia Boss?! Fvck her!

"Pakshet ka! sino ka?!" Singhal saakin nang babae. I opened my eyes to see who the fvck just slap me. Just what I guess, hindi nga siya si Sabrina.

I don't see anything special to her except for her violet eyes. Unlike Sabrina, every part of her is special and perfect for me. But why the fúck my heart beats fast? No! This isn't real. My heart only beats for Sabrina.

"Blade?"

I turn around to see who called my name. And there I see My Sabrina.
Yes, my Sabrina.

She walked towards me and hug me. I hug her back and kiss her on her lips. It's not the first time that we kissed. Actually, our first kiss happened when we were only 6 years old. The first time that we met.

I felt someone just walk away. But I didn't bother. I ended the kiss and I saw the girl who slap me, not that far. But she was running.

Who the heck is that girl? And why did she ran when I kiss Sabrina.

---

•Grace•

Gracee ! Ano nanamang katangahan at kalibogang iniisip mo?! Aghh!

Kanina pa ako nababadtrip at gustong pumatay ng tao sa totoo lang. Nang makita ko si Sabrina at si... Brade, Braid? Wait, Blade ba 'yon? Basta. Nung una parang tanga yung puso ko na gusto ng lumabas ng ribcage ko. Tapos nung hinalikan niya si Sabrina, parang dinurog naman yung puso ko sa maliliit na butil.