Chapter 20

|Chapter 20|

• "Believe it or not." •

•Blade•

Run

Blood

Breathe

Live

My love.

I can't lose her. Not now. I'm living my life with one thing in my mind, Revenge.

I always get what I wanted but my life still sucks because attention never goes around me.

I have Sabrina but my heart goes the other way around, and still chooses to stay with Grace. I don't really just have Grace. I need Grace. I like her—no, I love her.

*knock knock*

"Blade, the car's ready."

By just thinking of crushing his face makes my devil inside me go crazy.

"Time to kill some goblins!"

We arrived at the expected location, which is devils' hide out. It makes me feel kinda uncomfortable hearing those words from me. I think my house would give the best definition for a devil's house.

"Don't kill them yet. There's a better way to have the satisfaction of fun in our blood." Zach clenched his fist while saying those words.

Zach is acting weird lately, and it is a bothersome for me.

"I agree." Billy butted in.

"Englishero amp."

"Ken, they don't love your beloved country."

Among the 7, he's the only one who's pure Filipino. That statement isn't just the pure blood you think but really pure. He prefer to speak in Tagalog, he still speaks in English but not that much.

"Pake ko kung hindi nila mahal bansa ko, mahal ba sila? Tara na nga."

We've planned beforehand and we already know the routes and where our place should be.

Cleo would be observing in the CCTV station, which is located at the Basement.

The twins, Billy and Bailey will clear the route for the way out later.

Callahan is assigned at the 1st floor, he'll kill some goblins with Ken.

And me with Zach are going at the second floor, which I think where Grace are.

If they would put Grace in the basement it would be easier for Grace to escape out. There are a lot of secret exit there. And Grace is smart enough to find it out. I know they also know about Grace's ability.