1.2

I stayed the whole trip thinking about what had happened to him, he was gone for months. Of course, we had a relationship, but we couldn't tell anyone. Even our boss, James Byers Hopper.

We had to pretend we didn't know each other.

I arrived at the agency, everyone looked at me in concern. "Fuck" I thought "something bad happened to him."

And on the way to the elevator, I took the inhaler and breathed. My asthmatic attacks had stopped, but always when it was something that involved him in the bad sense, I did not know what to do, or breathe right I could, which is why I always took the inhaler with.

I came into Jim's office, he was staring at the window.

"*Looks back* Oh hey, Edward." He said.

"Hi, boss. May I ask something?"

"Is it about everyone looking at you in the agency?"

"Y-yes" I said.

He bit his lip and put a briefcase on the table.

"Open it." He muttered.

I opened it and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Richard Tozier. 23 years old. He worked with us two years ago ... He was found dead this morning." He said, crossing his arms. "Did you know him?"

I looked at the picture, trying to hold back the tears as much as possible.

"Enough to say hello..." I said.

"Well... I need you to find the person who did this. Your contact here will be... *Picks the paper and puts it on the table* ... Him."

"Stanley Uris?"

"Yes, one of the best in town." He said. "He has a group of... "partners", they call themselves the Losers Club."

"Why-

"Yeah, I don't know why either. Find him *closes the briefcase and gives it to Eddie* and deliver this, he will know what it is."

"Okay... Oh... Good luck with the Wall." I said, leaving.

"Thanks, Edward, for you too."