1.10

We had arrived at the Agency, Stan stopped the car a little far from the building, not wanting to draw attention.

We spent some time looking at the place, then I took off my seat belt and got out of the car, with a paper and a pen in my hand.

"I gotta go, I need to talk to Hopper" I said, leaving the car.

"Eddie, wait." Richie said. "Good luck, babe." He said kissing me.

"Thanks, babe, I'll need it." I said.

I walked into the building and quickly went to Hopper's office.

"Hey Edw-"

I interrupted him making a silence gesture, sitting on a chair and writing:

"Don't say a word" I showed him the paper. "Richie is alive! Just pretend to talk to me."

"So... How is everything?" He asked, slowly locking the door.

"It's doing great." I said as I continued writing. I showed him the paper written "The Agency is compromised, we have traitors here, Richie almost was killed by one of us." And continued saying "... it's halfway done..."

"Oh, it's... Good." He said as he took my paper and started writing.

"I discovered something, a girl named Beverly Marsh was found alive yesterday's evening." He wrote. "It's not me, I'm suspicious about this too."

"We'll have the results within two days, can you wait this time." I said, taking the paper and writing "Keep both eyes open, Richie said the killer had a scar and a gray hair."

"Okay... Good luck out there, Edward."

"Thanks, boss." I said, leaving the room he unlocked for me.

I needed to tell Stanley that Beverly was alive, she could help us...

maybe.