1.5

We went down the stairs and went to the street to look for the survivor of the Losers Club, who knows he had some clue of the assassin of Richie.

Stanley looked upset after the story he told me.

"Must be hard, huh?" I asked.

"IT IS hard, seeing your childhood friend found dead. It's a fucked up situation, you know."

"Yes, Richie was gone for a few months before... Before the news."

" Yes, I thought this was strange too, he wasn't to stay away for long."

"Did he ever tell you about me?"

"Look, if he told me I don't remember, but if he told me and said it was a secret, not even my own mother, God bless her soul, I'd tell." He said. "Oh, we are here. His house."

It wasn't too far from the apartment to my surprise. However, when we were about to get in, two thieves robbed us, of course we had to run after them.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU FUCKERS!" I screamed.

They stopped in an alley, and gave us back our stuff, then came a stranger giving money to these people.

"Good job, guys." The stranger said, with a very familiar voice.

"What the... Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Edward, calm down, it's a trap." Said Stanley, picking his gun.

"Hey, no need to use this, Stan." The stranger said.

"WHa... *Points the gun* ONLY ONE PERSON KNOWS MY FUCKING NICKNAME!" he said, trembling. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY NICKNAME?! TELL ME!"

"Stan... Calm down... I'm not an enemy."

"S-STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!" Stanley said, shaking and crying.

The man just looked at me and smiled. Strange, but I knew that hooded face somewhere.

"Hey, s-sir... We are not looking for trouble" I said as he started approaching us slowly.

"Neither do I." He said, disarming Stanley and throwing the gun away. "See?"

When he threw the gun away, I could see the reflection of something that looked like a pair of glasses.

"What the-

"Eddie... I'm not an enemy."

"W-wait, only o-one person calls me like that." I said approaching him. "May I?"

"... Yes."

I took off his hood and did not believe what I saw, I was shaken and couldn't hold back the tears.

"Oh my God..." Stan said, with his chin on the floor.

Beep beep...

"Ruh... Richie!" I screamed, kissing him passionately.

"It's me, Eds... It's me."