2.1

We arrived at the address, it was a bar, but it was very busy. I got out of the car and Stan went out to look for a place for us to sleep.

"Okay..." I said, looking at the bar. "Please, be the right place."

I entered the bar, and started looking for her. I stopped at the counter and ordered a snack and a drink not to draw too much attention.

A woman picked me up and gave me what I had asked for, with a note. "Meet me near  the exit door."

I looked at her and she winked at me. I didn't think her intention was to... well... You know...

After a while, I left, left the money on the counter and went to the place where I would meet her.

When I arrived the place, she made a surprise attack and held me.

"What the-"

"Shhh..." She said, smiling. "You are new here... I can tell"

"No, I'm not. I'm looking for a person, a woman, specifically." I said.

"Oooohh..." She said, almost nose to nose with me. "And is that special woman... Me?" She muttered.

"It depends... Are you..." I said, getting more closer to her, almost kissing. "Beverly Marsh?"

She pushed me and stared at me.

"How... How do you-

"Listen, there is no time for this. There is somebody I need you to meet, his name is Stanley Uris."

"S-Stan?" She fell to her knees. "How do you know him? Please, tell me..."

"I will, but you need to come with me."

"Oh my God... Listen, what happened minutes earlier I'm... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, I kinda liked it." I said, winking at her.

"Oookay then."

"Now let's go" I said, getting her up. "I'll call him, he needs to pick us here."

"Hello? Yeah, it's me... Yes, yes...

... I found her."