2.2

"So... You know him too?" She asked as I turned off my phone.

"I met him today, work contact." I said.

"Let me guess..." She said, as she got closer to me. "Agency?"

"Yes. But he's not really involved, my boss trusts him. I mean... he is involved in this now... not only him, but you too."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain everything later. But we need your help, I'm not a bad guy."

"Yeah... I can tell..."

~moment of silence~

"So..." I said "The Losers Club..."

"Yeah" she said smiling "we are... were a group of friends, childhood friends, and we invented this thing... "  She said  "We grew up and we started to "work" using this name. We were like the Ghostbusters but, we hunted assassins, rapists... Have you heard about The Dancing Clown?"

"Yes... Of course." I said "So that makes you killers too? But... for a good thing?"

"More or less..." She said.

"Oh, he's here."

Stan arrived and quickly got out of the car, hugging Beverly.

"I missed you so much!" He said, crying.

"Me too, Stan... Me too" she said, with eyes full of tears.

I just left them alone and got in the car. Minutes later, Stan and Beverly got in too.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"In the hotel room. Not so far from here."

"I thought all of you died. Well, that's what he told me." She said.

"He? Who is he?" Stan asked.

"Brandon... Or... Something like that... Nathan Brandon. He's my new boss at the bar."

"Hm... What is he like?" I asked.

"He has black hair, but you can see from a distance that it is dyed, and it has a birthmark on his face... Some say it's a scar."

Stan and I looked at each other.

Brandon... I knew that name from somewhere, and she said he had a dyed hair, which means it could be originally gray and probably a scar. I think we found him...

The killer.