3.6

Hopper's POV (chapter 3.5 ending, after Eddie and Stanley returned.)

"Tell me!" I said, punching him.

"I can't!" He said, laughing.

"BUT YOU HAVE TO!" i said, pulling him up and grabbing him. "Don't make me do this, you son of a bitch! You told me there was one more with you, TELL ME WHO IS IT!"

"I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME! He never told me!" He said, making a surrender move.

"HE FUCKING WORKS HERE, AND YOU KNOW HIM! STOP. LYING. TO ME!" I said.

"He knows you! And he worked with you!"

"You're lying! Edward didn't even know you!"

"I-I'm not talking about Edward." He said.

"Stanley?"

"... No."

It took a moment for me to realize everything. I dropped Brenner and looked at Eddie.

"I'm sorry... About everything... I know he is alive, I didn't kill him, we had a deal. He wanted to work with me in the Lab."

While he was talking, I slowly turned the microphone on so Eddie could listen to it.

"... That's why he knew about me, he knew when Edward would visit Stanley..."

"No..." I could hear Eddie mumbling, crying.

"Yesterday I visited Edward's hotel room, and one man, I don't remember his name, he answered me. I knew it was him, but I didn't want to kill him..."

"Stop chit chatting and tell the fucking name!" I said, pointing a gun.

" It was Richard... Richard Tozier."

I turned back and saw Stanley's eyes filling with rage, and Edward breathing repeatedly in his inhaler. Then I looked back at Brenner.

"Martin Brenner, you're under arrest for murder, treason and concealment of evidence." I said, putting the handcuffs on him. "Your sentence is-"

I was interrupted by a gun shot, it was Stanley, he was trembling, he killed Martin Brenner.

"DEATH!" He screamed.

"Stanley..."

"Hopper, please, don't stop me, I'll kill you if you do it!"

"Okay, I'll step back..."

~Eddie's POV~

"I'll kill him! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!" Stan screamed, running out of the interrogation room.

"Stan! No!" I said, crying.

"WHY NOT?! THIS BASTARD BETRAYED US, KILLED MY FRIENDS, HE EVEN GOT A RIDE IN MY CAR, AND YOU JUST SAY "STAN, NO?!""

"He didn't killed them, Brenner did! He only made a deal with Brenner because he wanted to work in this Lab. Maybe it was because he was planning something."

"Everything is a plan for you, huh?" He asked, now breathing heavily.

"Stan, please... It's not his fault. Don't blame him because of your friends death. They were Richie's friends too."

"So was I!" He said.

When he said this, Richie arrived.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Stan said, pointing a gun to Richie.

"Stan, I can explain." He said, making a surrender move. "Don't shoot."

"Go on, then, explain!"