2.4

"So... When will we do this?" Beverly asked.

"Today." I said.

"Well... Okay. Do I have to go with you?"

"Why?"

"I need to do something first... Can you take me there?" Bev asked me.

"... sure." I said.

I approached Richie and kissed him, making Beverly frown.

"Oh my... Did you..."

"Yes... But we couldn't tell anyone." I said.

"Okay, let's go..."

"Bye, Richie. Bye, guys" I said, hugging Richie.

"Bye, Eds." Richie said.

"Bye." Ben and Stan said.

We left the hotel and got into the car, Beverly didn't look very good.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, nothing, I just... I got a feeling that I need to do this." She said "It's two blocks ahead, then turn right..."

"Fine."

I started the car and left. Beverly suddenly started crying.

"Beverly, is everything okay? Do you need something?"

"... It's him..."

"Who?"

"Bill... he... he died before me." She said, sobbing. "I managed to escape, I could see him dying... in his final moments he looked at me and... smiled."

"He's in a better place now, Beverly... my condolences."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yes."

"It's like... We knew we would die. Like... Our time was over and we knew that."

"What do you mean?"

"The Losers Club, all of them... The same killer that killed Bill, killed... or tried to kill the others."

"Hm..."

"I know what you're thinking, I'm not a traitor, I swear... I didn't knew my own boss was my boyfriend's killer."

"You mean Nathan Brandon?"

"No... It's Martin Brenner." She said. "He told me if I ever talked to anyone about his name, he'd do the same thing he did to Bill."

"Well, don't worry then, you're safe." I said.

"Thank you... It's here."

"Cemetery... Wait, did you manage to bury him?"

"Yes, As much as I hate to say this, I picked his body and took him to the forensics. They cleaned him and we started a funeral, I felt so bad I couldn't invite the others, I thought they were dead."

"Oh... Do you want company?"

"No, I can do this alone. Thank you."

"Okay, do you mind if I talk to your "boss"?"

"Of course not. Thanks for leaving me here, Eddie. You're a good guy."

"You're welcome."

Eddie left and Beverly alone now, She walked slowly and weeping to Bill Denbrough's grave.

Bill Denbrough, the leader of the Losers Club. He was a very smart guy, and a helpful leader, if anyone needed help, he wouldn't think twice.

Now, Bill and Mike Hanlon, the tough guy, were part of good memories.

The Losers Club now weren't the same without them.

"Hi, honey..." She said, putting her hand on the gravestone...