1.6

"Oh my God! You're alive" I said, as we entered in Richie's apartment. "I still can't believe it." I said, hugging him again.

"They told us you were dead, Rich." Stanley said.

"The guy just stunned me, well, maybe he thought he killed me, but I survived and got away."

"Does this have a lot of time?" I asked.

"I just came here yesterday, I didn't decided to call, because I wanted you here." He said.

"So, you did not use your phone on purpose for them to track you." Stanley said.

"Yeah, that too. Eddie, let me ask you something, What mission did Hopper send you before this one?"

"There was a conference near here, in New York, a "peace" conference, I stunned a guest and went in disguised as him." I explained. "I was invited to a particular meeting, where the three of the most powerful men in New York were. I knew it was suspicious, so I accepted the invitation..."

"Go ahead." Stanley said.

"They were talking about how stupid this Cold War was... "A war isn't a war without​ a real war." one of them said, and after this they discussed about destroying the Berlin's Wall" I said, taking a sip of the water glass Richie gave me.

"Hmm..." Richie stroked his chin. "Did one of them had this emblem?" He said, putting a brooch on the table.

"Yes, I think. All of them." I said, looking closer "but wait... This is the Agency symbol, isn't it?"

"Any doubt?" He said.

"I knew it!" Stanley said. "There was somebody strange acting in that fucking corporation!"

"Wait... W-what about Hopper?" I asked.

"Two options, or he's being betrayed or he is working with them." Richie said.

"I would pick the first one." Stanley said. "Hopper is a good person, I know he wouldn't betray his own Agency, he's a honoured man."

We both looked at each other, and I broke the silence.

"The only way is...

...to see to believe"