2.3

We arrived in the hotel room, where Richie and Ben were waiting for us.

"Oh my God, Richie!" She said, hugging him.

"Bev! I thought you were dead!"

"No, I survived, where are the others?" She said, hugging Ben tightly.

"They... couldn't make it." Ben muttered. "Only you and Richie"

"You too, Ben..." Beverly said

"I managed to escape. Somehow the killer wasn't looking for me."

"Wait a minute, do you think is a coincidence that this killer killed almost all of this Losers Club?" I asked, stroking my chin.

"Kinda..." Stan said. "But Richie and Bill worked in Agency."

"Yeah, I know, but... why would he kill the others who weren't involved?" I asked.

"Hmm... Bev, what is your boss name again?"

"Nathan Brandon..."

"Brandon... there was a man who worked on the Agency, you guys know the story, he didn't usually showed up at reunions... And people used to call him... Brende - Brenna... Brenner!" Richie said.

"Beverly, you said his hair was black, but everyone could see it was dyed." Stan said.

"Yes, yes I did. Actually, all of the workers realized it, but they don't comment about it because they're afraid of losing their jobs. That bar is like... a savior for a homeless person, I met a lot of people there... Josh, Diana, Roman... There was a girl who was really shy, Jane was her name I guess."

"Hm..." I said. "Beverly, I think you shouldn't go to work tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Your "boss" probably saw us together, and he'll ask a lot of questions to you, so... I can do this for you... But..." I said, smiling.

"I'll be the one who asks."