Epilogue (2)

What happened to Stanley.

~Stanley POV (some days after Eddie's POV)~

"Are you sure about that?" Eddie asked on the phone.

"Yeah, yeah... I need it, but don't worry, if anything happens, I'll call you."

"Listen, Richie is already in home now, come visit us if you want." He said.

"Of course, but I need a time off. Bye, Eddie, say hi to Richie for me." I said.

"Okay, Stan, I will. Bye."

I turned off the phone, and made a signal for the bus.... destination...

Hawkins.

What happened to Ben and Beverly.

~Ben's POV~

We were at the cemetery. Beverly was looking at Bill's gravestone and crying.

"He's gone, Bill... Now you can rest in peace." She said, wiping her tears off.

"Come here." I said, pulling her to a hug. "Shh... He's in a better place now... As is Mike..." I said, as she cried on my shoulder.

She put some roses on his gravestone, blowed a kiss at it. And then we left the cemetery.

While I was driving, she gave a small smile and said "I owe Stanley..."

"Yeah, me too." I said. "Looks like his anger attack did something good."

"I hope he's all right. I like him." She said. "And you too... I'm so lucky to have you as friends."

"Me too, Bev, me too."

We passed near the bar. It was closed now... Well, since the owner was dead, they  had to do it, but I don't think it will be forever. Maybe they are just looking for a new boss.

Bev couldn't stop looking at it.

"Bev..."

"I'm okay, Ben... I'm just looking at it...

for the last time."