Chapter 4: Packing

"Good morning Ms. Rowland. How are you doing?" The Dr. asks coming in.

"I'm really good now, I feel so much better." I say. 

"Great. So with your broken ankle we will give you a wheelchair for now because of your broken arm. Otherwise we would give you crutches." She says.

"Whatever works. When will I be released?"

"Actually, if you can sign these papers, you will be released right away." She says handing me the papers. I sign everything and then go change. Or try to. The nurse helps me, then the guys help me get out of the hospital. 

"Okay so we will help you pack at the house and then we will leave in the morning." Hunter says. 

"Okay." I say my voice low and sad.

"Are you okay?" Colby asks grabbing my right hand in his. I look at him. I give him a weak smile and look back out the window. I have no energy to try and pull my hand from Colby's grip, so I just let him hold him and rub his thumb along the top. 

It feels good and it's really soothing for me. I look at Colby who is still looking at me. I give another weak smile, and relax. My heart is hurting because I lost my parents due to some fucking idiot that got drunk and decided to drive. 

I really hate whoever this person is. I hope they go to hell for such a thing. An innocent girl just lost her family due to him or her.

I look at Taylor who is looking pale but angry. 

We pull up to a random house. But it's not so random..It's Timothy and Tristan Caniff's home. Taylor's dad and brother. Hunter and all the guys get out, but I don't feel like getting out. 

Colby picks me up and carries me inside anyways. 

"Taylor?" Tim says. 

"Dad." He says firmly. There's some serious tension. 

"I'm so sorry, I am such a fucking idiot." He cries. 

I am still confused but the others look all caught up. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Don't tell me that. Tell her." Taylor says stepping to the side.

"Jinx..." He mumbles. 

"Timothy. What's going on?" I ask. He begins crying. 

"I'm the one who hit you and your parents car." He cries. 

"WHAT! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!??" I scream. 

"Jinx I am so sorry." He cries harder. 

"Sorry won't bring my parents back." I say. 

"Please forgive me." He begs. 

"Go to hell. Your oldest boy can go too." I say. Hunter takes that as a cue to get me out of the house and back to the car. He helps me in then goes back inside. I begin to cry. 

I cry so hard my stomach begins hurting, so I lean forward and hold it as I cry. I scream because I am so pissed and hurt. 

Timothy was a family friend...I just didn't know Taylor because he lived with his grandparents. I knew of him though, then he became famous, and become my idol. I now hate him too. 

His father killed my family. Hunter is the only one I have left. My heart continues to break. I can't fucking believe this. All of the guys come out to the vehicles and pile into the assigned one. 

Taylor and Aaron switch places because of what I said. I don't feel bad though. Why should I?