Chapter 10: Amazing

-VERY DIRTY CHAPTER MAY SKIP IF YOU WANT TOO!!-

"Of course I can. But we have to keep it a secret from your brother." He says. 

"Okay. We will." I say. 

"Go downstairs and tell the guys that I am in the bathroom, but that I will meet them over at Aaron's later okay?" He says. I nod and do what I am told. 

"Hey Jinx." Aaron says. I smile. 

"Hey guys. I'm not feeling well. Colby is in the bathroom but he said he will meet you over at Aaron's later." I say. 

"Okay. You gonna come over later if you feel better?" Willie asks. 

"Sure." I smile. They hug me and leave. 

I lock the front and back doors then run upstairs to my room. I close and lock my bedroom door, then jump on Colby and kiss him. He kisses back after a second. I think I shocked him. 

He pushes me up against the wall while I run my fingers through his hair. I tug at it gently and he lets out a small groan. 

I bite his bottom lip and then move to his neck. He puts me on the bed, then crawls on top of me. 

"One thing you will learn about me, is that I am the dominant one." He says kissing my neck and gently pulling my hair. 

I moan. He takes off my shirt and pants leaving me in my under garments. He continues to kiss me then slips his tongue in my mouth. 

As our tongues wrestle, Colby unclasps my bra. He licks from my neck, to my breasts to the top of my panties. 

He takes them off with his teeth and leaves little love bites inside my thighs. I moan softly. 

Soon I feel his mouth attach to me. He licks me up and down. 

"Uhh, Colby yes!" I moan. He goes faster, then pumps a finger then two inside of me as well. 

I moan louder. 

"That's it Princess moan for me." He says. I buck my hips, but he holds them down. 

I keep moaning. "Colby I'm close." I say. 

"Let it go love. Let me taste your juices baby." He says. Soon I feel a weird feeling in my stomach but I know that's me about to reach my climax. 

"Its coming. I'm cumming." I say releasing myself. 

He licks me clean then takes off his clothes. I stare at his chest. I decide I am going to try and be the dominant one so I push him on the bed and climb on top of him. I kiss his neck all the way to his length. I remove his boxers and have a go at it. 

He lightly pulls my hair and I lick his tip and then take him into my mouth. 

He moans. I keep going until he is close. He makes me stop before cumming. 

Colby flips us over.

"I told you I'm the dominant one. Now Sir Colby has to punish you." He says thrusting himself into me hard. I moan. 

He thrusts harder and harder making me scream. 

"That's it Princess scream for Sir Colby." He says. 

When we are close I flip him over. 

I get on top and bounce up and down until we finish. I collapse onto the bed next to him. He looks over at me smiling. 

"You Ms. Thing know much more than you truly thought." 

"So everything I was doing, I did right?" I ask. 

"Better than right. You did fucking amazing. That was amazing. You seem to be into the fun stuff." He winks and pulls me closer. I fall asleep in his arms while he plays with my hair.