Chapter 5: California

-Taylor's POV-

"Go to hell. Your oldest boy can go too." Jinx says to my dad. My heart then breaks. I like her but apparently because of my dad she hates me too. 

"Taylor." My dad says.

"Just stop dad. Because of you doing stupid shit like this I am taking Tristan to California with me. You'll see him when you aren't being a dumb ass. I love you but you could have died. Jinx could have died. Her parents did die! Now she hates me too." I yell walking out the door with the guys. Tristan and I get into the other car, and Aaron takes my place in Hunters car because I don't wanna upset Jinx anymore than she already is. 

I wanna give her time to breathe. However, long she may need. 

"Bubby, where are we going?" Tristan asks me. 

"We are going to my house in California. Is that okay?" I ask smiling at him.

"Yeah! Is Jinx going to be there too?" 

"Yes." 

"Will she live with us? I want her to live with us bubby." He says. I smile. 

"No buddy she is going to live with her big brother Hunter." I say. His face drops. My feelings start to hurt because Jinx is Tristan's girl. He loves her. She is the older sister he never had.

"Aww well poopy." He says. "I'll get to see her right?" 

"Of course buddy." I say smiling. Carter follows Hunter to Jinx's house so we can pack her things. 

After a few hours of packing we rent a U-Haul and load the truck. 

"Are we ready to go?" Hunter asks. 

"No. I don't want to go." Jinx says.

"You are still 17 therefore you are in my care until you turn 18. Meaning you have to go. So let's move sis." Hunter says. She cries because this is her home. Has been for years. 

"Who's gonna carry her to the car?" Hunter asks. All the guys get into the cars except for me. 

I pick her up but she ignores me. 

"You can hate me, you don't have to talk to me, or listen to anything I say, but you need to at-least respect me. And I'll respect you." I say. 

"I have no reason to disrespect you. Just because I don't like you does not mean I will be disrespectful to you Taylor. I will respect you until you disrespect me first." She says. 

"Fair enough." I say putting her in the car. 

"Oh and for the record I don't hate you, just dislike." She says.

"Does that mean we are making progress?" I ask winking. 

"No." She says closing her door. I walk to the U-Haul and get in. Tristan and I are going to be in the truck. 

I really think that she is amazing but it breaks my heart that she doesn't like me because of my father making terrible choices. 

We are in for quite a drive. 29 hours is a long time. 

-Jinx's POV-

After about 12 hours of driving, Hunter decides that we should probably just stop for the night and get some rest. We find the best hotel we can and all get rooms. Hunter, Cam, Tristan, and Willie in one. Aaron, Jack J, and Shawn are together, Jack G, Nash, and Carter are together and unfortunately me, Colby and Taylor...

"I'll take the couch." I say laying down on the couch. 

"I'll take the couch." Colby says. 

"Fine." I say rolling my wheelchair to one of the beds. 

"Good choice to agree." He says winking. I roll my eyes. 

I crawl into the bed and go to sleep.