Chapter 20: MAGCON EVENT

"We agree with the fact it was a very fucked up thing to do." Cam says. I nod. 

"Well atleast you guys are trying to talk to me. Hunter and my parents have literally just gave up. They haven't tried since that day they told me everything." I sigh. 

"It's gonna be okay." 

"I don't think so. I feel like they don't care especially if they aren't trying to communicate with me anymore." I say looking at the floor.

"Just because we don't try communicating doesn't mean that we don't care. We thought it would be best to just give you your space." I hear Hunter say. I turn around and out of sudden excitement I hug my big brother. 

"I don't want to be mad at you anymore, but I want to hear an apology from you guys because it was hurtful that you guys caused such a thing. That was 4 months of my life I can never get back. I needed those 4 months to begin vining and such but instead I had a broken arm and leg. So I had been depending on 4 people to take care of me. That's 4 months I could have been getting famous." I say looking at them. 

"We are terribly sorry that we did such a thing. We understand there were better ways to go about the situation." My mother says.

"I do have to thank you for that though, because that's time that I needed to get stronger. I mean that's 3 years of craziness that I may have needed. I wanna thank you for that because honestly I am happier than ever before." I smile hugging my parents then taking my little brother out of his carseat. 

"Baby!" I hear Taylor yell from upstairs. 

"Yes, babe?" I holler back. 

"Where is my flannel that you love so much?" He asks. 

"It's in the closet on the left with the blue bag over it. I took it to the dry cleaners so the washer wouldn't mess it up!" I holler back. 

"Thanks babygirl, I love you!" He screams back. 

"I love you too!" I say back. 

"Wait, what? You're a thing now?" Colby asks. I laugh. 

"Not exactly." I reply. 

"What do you mean?" Hunter asks. 

"Well we love each other very much but we haven't made it official. Apparently he wants to show me off to the fans later at the show. I'm scared though." I say. They all look at me. 

"Taylor is going to introduce you? Oh my he really does love you. He has never introduced anyone to the fans. He has always told us if he did that, then he really does care for that girl enough to make sure the world knows he is hers and she is his." Trey says gasping. 

"Guess I really am a special girl then." I smile. 

"Yes you are Princess." I hear Taylor say wrapping his arms around my waist then kissing my cheek and taking Brandon from my arms. He plays with my little brother while I talk to everyone. 

"What time is the show?" I ask. 

"2:45." I hear Bart say. 

"Oh that's in a couple hours we should probably get going then huh?" I say. 

"I got to get Brandon to grandmas so that we can go to the show too." My mom says. She takes Brandon from Taylor and he pouts. I laugh.

"Babe, it's okay. We can go see him after the show tonight." I say. 

Bandana Boy//Taylor CaniffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara