Chapter 11: Fling?

-Colby's POV- (3 months later)

"Good morning." I whisper to Jinx as she rolls over and looks at me. 

"Morning." She smiles. Her smile, and bed head make me happy. She looks cute but this is not what I want. I think she is becoming attached to me and I can't have that. 

"Can we talk?" I ask. 

"Sure." She smiles and sits up.

"So you know how we have been sleeping together everyday for the past 3 months without anybody knowing? Well what are we anyways?" 

"Yeah about that. I am so sick of hiding and making up shit. I am done hiding from the guys that we know we can trust." She says. My heart pounds in my chest. Oh no. 

-Jinx's POV-

"So you know how we have been sleeping together everyday for the past 3 months without anybody knowing?"

"Yeah about that. What are we because I am so sick of hiding and making up shit. I am done hiding from the guys that we know we can trust." I say. 

"I agree." He says laying back down and pulling me close. I'm getting attached to Colby. I am falling for him. I fall back asleep in his arms for awhile. 

-2 hours later-

I wake up a couple hours later only to see Colby gone. No note no anything. All of his things are missing. He must of had to go meet up with the guys about the next show or something.

I check my phone. 

Hunter-Hey sis you wanna come over to Willie's he is having a barbecue? 

Jinx-Sure be there in 20

Hunter-Okay sis see you then love you!

Jinx-I love you too big bro. I'll text you when I'm  leaving. 

Hunter-Okay kiddo talk to you soon.

I crawl out of bed and out on black high wasted shorts with a Lol Ur Not Colby James t-shirt.

I put on my Vans, a tie-dye bandana that Taylor left here and my sunglasses. I grab my car keys and drive over to Willie's.

Jinx-Hey bub. Leaving now see you soon

Hunter-Okay drive safe. I love you

Jinx-I love you too. I will. 

I put my phone down. 

20 minutes later I get to Willie's house. Trey is outside with a couple girls. 

"Jinx!" He yells and hugs me. 

"Hey Trey." I smile.

"Hi! I'm Tiana Trey's sister, and that is my best friend Talin Trey's girlfriend." A girl says. 

"Hi! I'm Jinx Hunter's little sister!" I smile. They both hug me. 

"JINX!!" I hear Matt and Jack G scream. 

"Hey guys!" I scream back laughing. They haven't seen me for 3 months because of me and Colby messing around. Speaking of.

"Hey where is Colby? I need to talk to him." I ask. 

"Hes in the back by the pool." They say. I walk through Willie's house hugging people on the way. 

"Hey Jinx." Willie says. I smile and hug him. 

"3 months woman. I am so surprised you actually showed up since you have been busy with work and college lately." He laughs. That's somewhat true.

"Yeah. I decided to take a break from it." I smile and look over his shoulder. There's Colby sitting by the pool with 2 girls on his side, a girl behind him and a girl in front of him. I sigh. 

"Hey you okay?" 

"Yeah. Just happy to have a breather from school and work ya know?" 

"Yeah. It's nice to have a break from being busy all the time." He says. 

"Hey I am gonna go talk to Colby real quick I will be right back." I say walking over to Colby. 

"Jinx." He says. 

"Colby." I smile. 

"How are you? How is school and work going?" He asks. 

"Busy but good." I say. "You?" 

"Good just keeping busy." He smiles back. I sigh. 

"Fling." I say. 

"What?" He asks confused. 

"Fling that's what we are right? Because for 3 months we have been hiding our whole whatever the fuck and then you just leave all of a sudden and are screwing different girls. I'm sorry that I made a mistake." I say. 

"Mistake?" 

"For falling in love with you. I knew it was dangerous but I went and fucked myself over." I say walking away back to the front yard where it is now empty. I cry on Willie's porch. The guys come out and look at me. 

"What's wrong?" Trey asks. 

"I made a huge mistake, I have been sleeping with Colby for the past 3 months. I fucked myself over and fell in love with him. I should have known he was a player. I'm not asking for pity either because I have had enough of that shit since I moved here but boy am I fucking dumb." I say. Hunter looks at me. 

His jaw clenches. 

"Hunter don't do anything, it was my fault, I asked for him to help me with things in bed. He did out of the kindness of his heart and the fact that he would be getting laid. I feel gross for that. I know you're pissed at me and him both, but I want you to know that I will never do this shit again. That was one of your best friends and it was very wrong of me to ask him that. I was at a vulnerable point in my life." I say looking down at the floor. 

"I'm not mad at either one of you. I'm upset that you never told me when it happened." He says lifting my head. 

"I was scared. I didn't know what would happen." I say. 

"I understand but you don't have to be afraid to tell me. If you sleep with any of them let me know. I want to know these things." He says hugging me. 

"Okay I promise I will."