Chapter 19: What Are We?

-1 year later-

-Taylor's POV-

I wake up in my bed with Jinx slightly snoring next to me. I look over to her and kiss her forehead. Her hair is all messy, her mouth is partially open and she is lightly snoring away. 

God she is so fucking beautiful.!! I want to ask her today what we are because I really want to be with her. I really do. 

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. 

"Morning handsome." She says. 

"Morning beautiful monster." I say winking at her. She giggles and fixes her hair. 

"We have a MAGCON show today, and since nobody knows about you yet I wanted to show you off today." I say. She blushes. 

"Okay." She agrees. 

She crawls out of my bed and goes to the bathroom. I am going to ask her later what we are because I am dying to know. I just want to have an amazing relationship with her, but if she just wants to have fun then that is cool too. 

-Jinx's POV-

I walk to the bathroom and fix my hair. I decide on no make-up today. I have been staying at Taylor's house more than my own. I still haven't talked to Hunter, my parents, or MAGCON. Trey and Taylor are the only ones I speak to anymore.

I am still so livid with the fact my parents and Hunter planned that wreck. I missed out on 4 months of walking, and writing because of them. I missed out on 4 months of my life. I could have been doing so much at that time, but no they had to come up with some sick ass plan. 

Taylor knew about it too but I'm not mad at him because he didn't like the way they went about the situation. He agrees they could have gone about it a different way. 

My mom did have the baby though. It's a little boy. They named him Brandon Rowland. I don't go over to see him because like I said I am still pissed at my parents.

When I finish fixing up my bedhead I walk into Taylor's room. The sight I see makes me want to rip my clothes off and pounce on him. He is sitting on his bed shirtless, in basketball shorts looking all sexy like. 

I feel myself becoming wet but I don't say anything because Taylor and I haven't slept together yet

I feel myself becoming wet but I don't say anything because Taylor and I haven't slept together yet. Not since the threesome with Colby. I feel my breathing become slightly heavy because this sight is turning me on very much. 

I swallow the lump in my throat, smile at Taylor and get dressed into my clothes for the day. 

He stays like that but I try to ignore it. I just keep getting wetter and wetter to the point I am pretty sure my panties are soaked so I should probably go change them. 

"Taylor, stop being sexy. I can't handle it." I say looking at him for a brief second. 

"Come here babygirl." He says. I stand in front of him. He pulls me down onto his lap and kisses me. 

I grind into him feeling his member get hard. I bite his bottom lip then bite his neck. He sucks on my neck as well leaving small hickeys. 

"You're mine babygirl." He says. 

"Yes, daddy." I wink. He groans. OOOOO it turns him on. I run my hands up and down his chest and his arms. 

He removes my shirt then flips us over and kisses down my body. I softly moan. 

He looks up at me as if he's asking for permission. 

I nod and he removes my pants and panties. He looks at me again. 

I nod, without a warning he begins rubbing me. I moan as he slips a finger inside of me. 

"Moan my name babygirl." He says. I scream his name. He continues to pump until my walls begin to close around him and a familiar knot begins to form. 

"Taylor I'm close." I moan. 

"Cum for daddy baby." He says. I release and he licks everything off his fingers. 

"MMM you taste amazing." He says taking off his basketball shorts and boxers. He looks at me once more. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"Taylor, it's been a year. I have been sleeping in the bed with you not to mention I lost my virginity to you. Yes I am ready." I say. He pumps his member twice then slowly slides into me. 

It's been a year since I last had sex so I wince a little. 

Taylor stops what he's doing. "Are you okay, Jinx?" 

"Yeah, it's just been awhile so please go slow." I say. He nods and goes slow until I tell him to speed up a little. 

After we finish I go shower then get ready for the MAGCON show. 

"Taylor, the fans still know nothing about me. What if they get mad or jealous. What if they're mean to me?" I ask looking at him as he dries off. 

"Baby, if a fan is mean to you then they aren't a true fan. A real fan will be happy and love you just as much as I love you and just as much as they love me. They will support you just as much as they do me." He says. I nod as he gets dressed. 

"Taylor, I have a question." He looks at me.

"Yes?" 

"What are we? Because if we are just doing this to have fun then I want to stop. If we are doing this because we want to be together then we shall continue." I say. 

"I want to be your boyfriend." He says kissing my cheek and walking out of the bathroom. I finish my hair and makeup then go downstairs. 

Colby, Aaron, Trey, and Cameron are all in the kitchen talking. 

"Hey Jinx. I assume you stayed last night?" Aaron asks. I ignore them. 

"Or not." Colby says. I sigh. 

"Look, I'm not trying to be a bitch truly. I just feel completely betrayed about last year. The fact you guys played along with it makes it worse because you're my idols." I say. I hug Trey though. 

"Good morning bestie." Trey says kissing my forehead.

"You aren't mad at Trey and Taylor." Cam mentions. I sigh again. 

"I guess you're right. Look I just I don't know how to react, I literally haven't said a word to any of you in a year. I feel bad because it really isn't your fault. I know that I shouldn't be mad at you guys but it's hard because if you understood how I feel then you would agree with the way I am acting. It's not easy going to bed at night and waking up in the morning knowing that your parents are still alive but lied and pretended to be dead only to try and push you in the right direction to follow your dreams." I say.