Chapter 16: What?

-4 months later-

Hey it's Jinx here! Well after I forgave MAGCON I decided that it was time to finish college then head back out to California where I should have been all along. 

"Good morning Andy. Can I speak to you?" I ask. He looks up from the sound board. 

"Sure kiddo." He says standing up and following me out to the hallway of the studio. 

"I forgave them 4 months ago, and I will be graduating college in 3 weeks. I just wanted to let you know that I will be moving back to L.A. afterwards. So that means I am putting in my 2 weeks." I say looking at him. 

He looks like he has just been punched in the face. 

"No, please don't go. I don't want you to leave me." He says crying. 

"Andy you are rich and famous. There are plenty of girls out there you can be with. I can't be with you, you're my boss and we had a 1 night stand 4 months ago. I'm sorry. And even if I wanted to be with you I wouldn't stay here. You could always come visit me you know." I say. 

"Yeah, but Jinx I am in love with you." He says. I look at the floor.

"I'm sorry Andy. I can't date you." I say looking back up at him. I kiss him deeply. 

"Don't leave." 

"I have too. Goodbye, Andy." I say walking out. I go home to the guys hanging out.

"Hey bitch. How did your day go?" Trey asks. Yes we are back to that level of friendship. 

"Great really! And you cuntbag?" I laugh. 

"Really good. I'm so happy that you came home where you belong. MAGCON is your home." He says hugging me. 

"And it always will be." I smile. He squeezes me tightly then sits back down on the couch. 

"Jinx I have to talk to you." Hunter says walking into my living room. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Well it's going to sound really crazy but like it's about mom and dad." He says. 

"They are dead, so what about them?" I ask. 

"That's the thing. They never died. They are still alive." He says.