Chapter 13: Cocktail Party PT. 1

-2 years later-

2 years ago I was a heartbroken little whiny cry baby bitch. I had lost my parents, fell in love with a guy that just turned into a fling and had a fallout with MAGCON. Now I am a tough little cookie. Hunter and all of the guys got girlfriends and some things happened. We had a huge fallout. I haven't heard from any of them since Trey got out of the hospital.

I can't really be pissy about it though. I am doing just fine. To be honest I miss them so much but I left and came to Shreveport. I came here because I wanted too. 

I transferred colleges and decided to go here. I love it here in Louisiana. It is a beautiful place. 

"Good morning J!" My boss Andy says. I smile. 

"Morning Andy!" I say smiling at him. 

"Hey listen I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house tonight. My wife would like to meet you." He says. 

"Sure what time?" 

"After work." He says going to his office. My boss and I are close. I moved to Shreveport shortly after Trey got released because that's when the fallout happened. 

Andy took me under his wing and helped me out. He got me a small apartment to live in. I pay him a small amount of rent to live there but I make a lot of money now so I don't mind. 

I do my short shift today and then go sit in Andy's office until he is finished with some phone calls. 

"Are you ready?" He asks. 

"Yeah, lets go." I say. He walks me out to my car and opens the door for me. I get in and he gets into his car. I follow him to a huge mansion like house. 

When we walk in there is 2 kids running around playing and a woman yelling at them to calm down because they are having guests over. 

"Honey I'm home!" Andy yells. The 2 children run up to him. 

"DADDY!" They scream. I smile as he picks them up and loves on them. I hope to have that someday but for now I got shit to do. 

He puts them down and introduces me.

"Boys this is Jinx Rowland. Jinx these are my boys Blaze and Maddox." He says. 

They say hello, hug me and then run off. 

"They are twins correct?" 

"They are." He smiles. "Come on my wife is probably in the kitchen." He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me to the kitchen. His wife hands me a glass of whiskey and hugs me. 

"Hello you must be Jinx I have heard so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you." She says. 

"And you must be the Mrs. Juliet Biersack." I smile. She giggles. 

"Analeece! Will you take Ms. Rowland to get a dress please." Juliet says. 

"Yes Mrs." She says. I follow the maid to a huge room full of dresses. 

"Ms. Juliet requested you wear this one tonight. She got it just for you." The maid says. 

"Thank you." I smile. 

She puts a small box in front of me on the bed and steps out for a minute. 

I put on the dress, then open the box. 

Inside there is a necklace, earrings, a bracelet, and a ring. I put everything on. I call Annaleece back in to do my hair. 

JINX'S OUTFIT

JINX'S OUTFIT

I look at myself in the mirror. 

"You look amazing." I hear Andy say. I smile and look at him. 

"Thank you Andy." I say. He smiles. 

"Are you ready to go down to the ballroom?" He asks. I nod. I grab my glass of whiskey and he leads me to the ballroom. 

"Wow this is beautiful." I say looking at him. 

He kisses my cheek. 

"Go have fun. Juliet and I will be in here soon. I believe your friends are here." He says walking away. 

Friends? Ha what friends. I look out in the room at all the people. 

I then drop my glass with a stunned look on my face...