Chapter 14: Cocktail Party PT. 2

After dropping my glass everyone looks at me. 

Tears begin to spill out of my eyes ruining my makeup.

MAGCON.

All of them are wearing tuxes and amazing dresses. My breathing becomes heavy.

They are looking at me just as stunned. 

I turn around to leave when Andy and like 20 other guys form a "wall" 

"No. You can't leave until you hear them out." Andy says. 

"You purposely brought them here to force me to listen to them? I told you everything and you go behind me and do this? Andy why?" I ask. 

"Because I know that you aren't that happy Jinx that I seen in those vines. You are isolated. You need your friends and Hunter back. Those men are your family. At least hear them out." He says. I sigh. 

"I can't and I won't." I say looking away. 

"You will if you want to keep your job." He says. I look at him. 

"You seriously just threatened to fire me if I don't do what YOU want me to do? Fine I quit. I won't talk to them. 2 years ago I left them for a reason. I left them because of the way I was treated. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THAT!" I yell. 

I try to push through Andy and Ashley but they stay there. I try pushing through everyone else but they hold strong. I fall to my knees crying. 

Andy picks me up and puts me in front of them. He stands there holding me gently. 

"Jinx." Hunter says. Hearing his voice upsets me even more. I turn and cry into Andy's chest. He just stands there and lets me. 

"Jinx please listen to us." Colby says. I cry harder. I can't even stand to hear their voices because this is what I hear.

-Flashback-

"You are so fucking stupid. You can stop lying now." Hunter screams at me. 

"They would never be that way to you! They actually like you!" Colby joins. 

"God you should have never been born." Willie says. 

"Stupid bitch." Trey says. 

"I hate you." Taylor and Aaron say. 

"You are so ugly. Just die." Cameron, Nash, and both Jacks say. 

"If that's what you want to believe then fine. But when you realize that I was telling the truth, it will be way to late for you." I say walking out the door and never looking back.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Please Jinx look at us." Taylor begs. Andy helps me look at them. My makeup is probably super fucked now. 

"I can't listen to you. I am really sorry but all those hurtful things you said I can never forget. And just looking at you causes me even more pain. I truly believe those things you said to me. I tried killing myself 3 times, I believe I am ugly, I can't even stand myself in this dress or these heels. I can't take the pain. Hearing your voices, and your names makes it even worse for me. I know you guys hate me because I was telling you how your women were treating me because they were jealous. I have been so strong these past 2 years. Andy and his band took me in under their wing. They gave me a job and a place to stay. I won't let you come back into my life and ruin that. I am so sorry but I told you that once you realized I was telling the truth it would be too late, and I was right. It is too late. For anything and everything. I see that you saw I had been telling the truth because you have different women as your dates." I say. 

"We didn't mean anything we said. We never meant to hurt you. You're the only thing we have besides each other and our fans. Our fans are beyond pissed with us because you are gone. Come back please. Let us work this out." 

"Goodbye." I say turning around and walking away. This time Andy and his friends let me through. I change out of this outfit, and put back on my outfit from earlier. I give Juliet the outfit then begin to leave. 

"Wait, Jinx this outfit is for you. Andy and I bought it for you. It's yours." She says handing all of it back to me. 

"Thank you." I say smiling. She hugs me.

"Have a safe drive. Text Andy when you get home." She says opening the door for me. I nod then go to my car. 

As I start my car the passenger door opens then closes. The doors are locked and lips are attached to mine. By the feeling of a cold metal object I know its Andy. I push him off. 

"Andy you're married!" I scream. 

"But I love you." He says.