Chapter 2

I'm just gonna say now that I don't want any fucking comments about ASOTM

~~

I sat in class, bouncing slightly as I waited for Frank to come. I realized that he wouldn't as long as Mr. McDonald was here, he scares Frankie.

"Can I please go to the bathroom?" I asked.

Mr. McDonald raised his eyebrows and I sighed.

"May I please go to the bathroom," I corrected.

"Yes," he said.

I got up and left, walking down the empty hallway. I went into the same bathroom we were in during the lockdown, which was months ago. I locked the door and looked around.

"Daddy?" I called. "I'm alone now, it's okay, you don't have to be scared."

I waited for a moment, sighing quietly.

"Baby," a voice whispered.

I looked behind me and saw Frank. I giggled, running and jumping into his arms. Frank hugged me tight and I smiled.

"Daddy, you don't have to be scared by everyone," I whispered. "What about your mama? I think she'd like to see you, it'd make her so happy because she's so sad."

Frank didn't say anything, just swayed back and forth slowly. I buried my face into his neck, sighing softly at the comfort I had missed so much.

"Daddy I missed you," I said.

Frank sat down against the wall and I sat on his lap.

"They make me see a therapist now," I said quietly. "But she's nice, she's my friend. And I got a new tutor but she's a meanie head."

Frank kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"I love you, daddy," I said.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Frank said.

I smiled, resting my head against his shoulder.

"I missed you so much," I mumbled.

I leaned up, pressing my lips against his. His lips were so nice and familiar. Frank wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. I deepened the kiss between us, rolling my hips down against his.

"Daddy, missed you so much," I panted.

Frank held my hips still and I pouted.

"I missed you too," he said. "But not now. Not here in this bathroom, it has too many bad memories."

"They aren't all bad," I said.

"No," he agreed. "But you're just too special to be fucked in a bathroom."

"But what if I want to?" I asked. "I missed you so much. I missed your touch and the way you'd make me feel good."

"I know you did," Frank said. "But come on, you need to get back to class before your teacher worries."

"No, I don't want you to leave me again," I whimpered, my lip quivering.