Chapter 6

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

I looked in the cupboard but most of the stuff was cleared out, at least all the perishables. I found some crackers and peanut butter.

"How's crackers and peanut butter?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I don't eat," he said.

I frowned, putting the stuff away.

"Okay, I won't eat either," I said.

"What? No, you need to eat," Frank said.

"But...but what if you get jealous because I can eat and you can't?" I asked.

"I'm not jealous," he said.

I bit my lip, sitting down next to him.

"You know how family would get sad when you wouldn't eat after I died?" Frank asked and I nodded. "I'll get sad if you don't eat too."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby, you need to eat," he said, going to grab the crackers and peanut butter.

"And you're not jealous?" I asked.

"Of course not," Frank denied, pulling me into his lap.

I smiled, eating happily.

"So, how about after you eat we go back home," frank suggested.

I shook my head.

"I'm gonna stay here with you forever," I said.

"Baby boy, I love you and all but you can't do that," he said.

I pouted, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes I can," I stated.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, humming happily.

"C'mon, finish eating," he said.

I sighed and finished up my breakfast. As I put stuff away, I couldn't help but notice the layer of dust that covered everything. I went to the closet, finding some rags. Frank helped me clean everything up and I smiled, sitting on the couch and patting the spot beside me. I smiled as he sat down and I straddled his hips.

"I wanna play a game," I said. "Me and Mama used to play a game where we would draw a picture and have to guess what the other person drawed."

"Like pictionary?" Frank asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "Nuh-uh, it's called draw and guess."

Frank smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"You're so cute," he muttered.

I went to the desk drawer, finding a pen and a notepad. I set it down again as I frowned and sat next to frank.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" He asked.

"I-I have a question," I said. "Me and lindsey did sex, does that mean that she was pregnant?"

Frank didn't say anything as he bit his lip. "I don't know, baby boy."

"S-so I could've been a daddy too?" I asked.

"Hey, baby, let's play draw and guess," frank said, picking up the notepad and pen.

He started scribbling something before he held it up with a big smile that looked all too fake.

"Don't wanna play," I pouted, hitting the notebook out of his hand. "I only want Mama."

"Only Mama? You don't even want me?" He asked.