7. Detention Blues

God, Ian looks so damn hot, have some more <3 

Chapter 7

   One second to doomsday.

   The bell rang, the last bell of the day. Normally, this would have been my key to freedom and I would have been out of here by now. But no, stupid detention. I sighed as I packed my bag and got up, waiting for the classroom to empty out. Once it was, I walked out slowly towards the detention room. When I entered, I saw Ian's entire group laughing and joking around. The only one who was missing was Ian himself. Connor waved me down and tapped the chair in front of him. I smiled and sat down.

   "First time sucked for me but well, you got us," he grinned.

   I laughed as he turned back to reply to one of the boys calling him. I looked at the teacher, only to find him sleeping. Chuckling, I took out a doughnut and bit into the soft, chocolatey delicacy and sighed contentedly. All laughing and talking ceased. Suddenly, I was engulfed by everyone, begging for a piece of the doughnut. I looked around in surprise. Their voices filled my ears, and I could feel my heartbeat quicken.

   "Okay!" I said loudly. 

   After looking over to make sure the teacher hadn't woken up yet, I looked back at them. Breaking up the doughnut into quarters, I gave each of them a piece. They ate it, savouring the taste of the tiny little bite. Murmuring their thanks, they all walked back to their seats, the hum of conversation starting up again. I pulled out my book and began reading, hoping that time would pass by quickly.

   A few minutes later, the door opened and Ian walked in with a bag hanging from his shoulder. He smirked at me and sat at the back with the rest of his 'gang'. Shaking my head, I got back to my book.

   Half an hour later, another boy walked in. I looked up and immediately recognized him. The famous tousled blond hair, the blue eyes which were forever twinkling with mischief, and well, all of him was famous. He was notorious for sleeping around, and honestly, I think that's all he's good at. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Jake Parker.

   He scanned the room and his eyes rested on me. Well, I guess that was because I was the only girl in the room. He smirked and sauntered over to the seat next to me.

   "Hey there, doll," he winked, the words rolling off his tongue.

   "I'm sorry, I'm not a doll. Not plastic, see?" I said nervously. 

   There was not a lot of space between us. He looked surprised at first, but it quickly disappeared, replaced by his ever-so-notorious smirk.

   "Should I test that theory?" he suggested, moving a little closer.

   I shook my head furiously. "I'm sorry, I'd rather we didn't do that, thanks"

   He laughed. "I'll show you a good time," he said, trailing a finger from my knee, upwards along my thigh.

   I dropped my book and got up hastily, stepping away from him.

   "S-Stay away from m-m-me," I stammered, feeling the energy drain out of me.

   "Oh, you don't want that, I'm sure," he said, standing up.

   He walked towards me quickly, making me stagger back and collide loudly with the table. Before I could move around to the side, he was leaning over me, hands on either side of me resting on the table. I gulped audibly.

   "Go away," I whispered, scared.

   Before Jake could say anything, someone grabbed him from behind and pulled him away from me. I closed my eyes and took a few shaky breaths.