Chapter 1

Scarlett POV

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forw-

I slammed my hand over my alarm clock . Sadly for me seeing that it's 7:00 am oh sorry I forgot to introduce my self my name is Scarlett Grim Collins and I am 17 years old, also I am the leader of the most feared gang in the Uk named "The Grim Reapers". Yea i know what you are thinking "but how you are a girl and girls are not tough blah blah.." yeah I've heard it all but trust me I might be a girl but I can kick your ass out of this universe.

Anyway, I live in London with my gang that includes 10 members but out of those 10 members, four of them are my best friend's which is Aaron Johnson he just turned 18, Adam Lambert he is 17, Andrew Jackson he is also 17 and finally Andy Brooks also 17. Aaron happens to be the oldest out of all of us but he is the most immature out of all of us. Rolling out of bed I stumble my way to my bathroom took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and got changed into some shorts and a white t-shirt. Heading downstairs where my four friends were having a conversation about how we are moving to LA, California.

Oh, yea I totally forgot to mention that, so I and my gang are moving to LA since the queen of England had kicked us out of the country can you believe that, because I surely can't, like cmon we are angels. Anyways I still had to get flight tickets to LA and buy a house to stay in.

I was eating my breakfast when Aaron asked me when are we leaving to LA " tomorrow early in the morning. I am buying the tickets and I already have a place in mind to move in"I told him. Making my way back to my room I got my laptop and started looking for tickets and a place to live in. Adam walked into my room saying dinner was ready and walked out. I was so busy looking for places that I did not notice that it was dark outside now.

Closing my laptop and making my way to the dinner table I notice that Andy had made dinner for us. Andy is an awesome cook unlike the other and I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm an amazing baker. When I was young I would always dream about opening my own bakery and bake cakes and cupcakes but that dream soon died when I because the gang leader of "The Grim Reapers" which I honestly love, they are my family. My mother had died when I was 10 years old and my father had become so depressed and died when I was 13 that's when I was put in an orphanage at age 14.

I had found my ways to this guys and we had become inseparable since that day. One day we had found our self-stuck in a sticky situation and then BAM!! We became "The Grim Reapers" and became the Uk most feared gang and I became the gang leader and until today we are still the UK most feared gang.

Since this was going to be the last dinner we will have in London, Andy decided to go all in and basically did a whole buffet in our dining table.

We enjoyed our last day here by stuffing our stomach till we explode and laughing at all our funny memories we had here in London. Once we were done we dinner we all said our good night's and headed to our bedroom. Once I was in my room I went straight into my bathroom and took a quick shower and change into my pajamas and when to bed.

《Picture of her pyjamas 》

Hey guy its Jennifer_Lawley and sorry this chapter was really short but i will be updating very soon also sorry if it very crappy but i am trying to get the hang of this for you guys and comment on any ideas you have for this story i will reply ba...

Hey guy its Jennifer_Lawley and sorry this chapter was really short but i will be updating very soon also sorry if it very crappy but i am trying to get the hang of this for you guys and comment on any ideas you have for this story i will reply back as soon as possible

-Love Jennifer_Lawley