Chapter 7

Scarlett POV

I woke up late today, so i decided skip school and take a long shower. I got up from my bed and went to the shower and relaxed my muscles since i was still tense from last night. I got out and went to my closet. I decided to go for a lazy look so i grabed my joggers and a white blouse with my cardigan and for shoes i just put on white vans.

Today was gonna be a long day since i had to get party supplies and get our bars full with liquor. Yea i know bars as in plural. Yup we have a bar in the game room so upstairs and one under the stairs and one outside where the pool is at. I also had to get party decorations.

I went downstairs where the guys where discussing about the party. "Hey guys so i was thinking we ditch shool so we can get the stuff for the party" I said to them "yea im down for it" they said "alright i was thinking a glow in the dark theme inside the house and for the pool get alot of floaties that light up and put some lights so we can see" i told them "that sound badass" Andrew said "yeah it does but we have problem how are we gonna get the liquor?"Andy said "i can just use my fake id and get it from a liquor store" Aaron said " great thinking remember to bring enough for all of the three bars we have" i said "yes ma'm" Aaron said while the guys laughed.

"alright enough playing around it already 12 in the afternoon and we still have to go buy the supplies" i told them "we should make a list of what we need and just split up so it will be faster" Andy said "good thinking" Andrew said "thanks I'll go get paper and a pen" Andysaid and walked out then later on came back in with paper and a pen "okay so we are gonna need liquor, pool floaties, glow in the dark face paint, glow in the dar accessories such as glasses, bracelet and other stuff,we need about 10 black lights, glow in the dark cups plates, snacks, lights for out side and other stuff you guys wanna get for the party" i said and then gave them each of them the things that they have to buy.

Skip to decorating

We all came back around the same time. I was now 5 and we only had 4 hours to get the house ready and ourselves. Aaron went to go fix all the drinks at the bars and made sure it had the different kind of drinks. Adam took care of decorating the game room since he had bought a glow in the dark beer pong, pool table and foosball table. Andrew took care of the dj stands and living room decorations. Andy took care of the snacks and made some glow in the dark drinks.

I decorated the backyard pool and indoor pool, blow up all the floaties and adjust all the black lights around the rooms. By the time we where done it was around 8:30 and we had everything setup and had a little section called the glow bar where all the glow in the dark toys where at and also the face paint.

I headed upstairs to change since all the guys finish early and was already change. " guys when the guest start coming tell them to go to the backyard dont let them come in until it starts getting really dark" i told them and went up to my room and started getting ready. I put on my black lace bikini top and my black bikini bottom after that i put on my bellybutton piercing and my water proof makeup which was just my wing eyeliner and mascara since my face was clear from acne.

 I put on my black lace bikini top and my black bikini bottom after that i put on my bellybutton piercing and my water proof makeup which was just my wing eyeliner and mascara since my face was clear from acne