Chapter 2

Scarlett POV

The sun was shining through my curtains, but grey clouds where still in the sky. My body was at ease but my heart was at a fast paced knowing that today was the last time I would see London where I was born and raised. Rolling off my comfortable bed I hit it to the shower and took a quick shower. 

Walking into my walk in closet I chose to wear a grey shirt ,with blue ripped jeans, and my combat boots, with my leather jacket and my London beanie. Next I did my make-up I did a Smokey eye and put on some red lipstick and my black rose earrings. I left my hair to air dry and stayed with my natural beach wave curls.

Once I was ready I made my way down stairs and headed to the kitchen where my gang was already dressed and eating there breakfast, making my way next to Andy I started eating my breakfast while having a conversation with the gang "so what time are we leaving boss" Adam asked "once we are done with breakfast" I responded "what about our stuff, I woke up and I didn't see any of our boxes" Aaron said " yeah lady boss where did our boxes go?" Andrew asked "First of all Andrew please do not call me that and second I had the mover to move our boxes and take them to LA so there should be in the new house already" I said "so we just have to unpack our stuff when we get there?" Andy asked "Nope I already had the movers to unpack for us and decorate the house so when we get there everything will be done all we have to do is get groceries" I said. Once we where done with breakfast they started getting ready so we can leave.

I called a cab since I had shipped all our cars and motorcycle to LA already. We got into the uber and in 30 minutes we where already at the airport, I gave the uber his money and made our way to the waiting area. 10 minutes later a there was an announcement saying our plane is ready board. Once the gang got seated we started talking about how we where going to miss being here and Andrew complaining about how the queen shouldn't of kicked us out of the country that she shouldn't be queen and she a old person blah blah... I told him to show respect for the lady and to shut up.

They all just looked at me like I grew another head I just whined "what?" They said nothing and started talking again. I just blocked them and started thinking about how I'm going to miss the English accent and the English food... I'm going to miss England very much. Once I was done thinking I decided to kill some time by sleeping I laid my head on Aarons shoulder and when to sleep

*Psst*
*psst*

I woke up to a Air hostess in her mid twenty leaning over Aaron "accidentally" rubbing her fake ass boobs in his crotch. I Mean yeah Aaron is a drool worthy guy but c'mon have some dignity. Besides he is to young for you jeez. "step away from him you nasty whore with your fake boobs" I growled at her, she let out a tiny squeak and she moved on to the other people. "calm down scar she was only doing her job beside she gave me a little extra" he said and winked.

I let out a grown and told him he is a disgusting pig and he just laugh it out and said "aww baby you know I'm all yours, you don't have to be jealous". I just slap him across the face making sure it did not hurt and told him I was not jealous just grumpy cuz she woke me up from my sleep. He laughed and told me to go to sleep that he will wake me up when we are there.

I told him thanks and went back to sleep. I woke up just when another hostess was passing by she asked me what I wanted to drink I just told her some orange juice. Before she walked away, I asked her how much long till we get to LA. She gave me a warm smiled and said "one more hour, you've been asleep for a while sweetie, would you like something to eat?". I smiled at her and told her "No thank you, I'm not hungry but thanks" "no problem sweetie" and she walked away. One more hour and we would be in California I thought. I got my purse and took out my phone thinking maybe playing flappy bird will pass by that hour.

~ one hour of playing flappy bird, checking all social medias and 100 selfies later ~

I guess time passes by really quick as I hear a announcement saying "we will be arriving at LAX airport" I got up from my seat and went to the restroom and re-touched my make up. Making my way to my seat I notice the slutty hostess trying to get Aaron's number. Once he saw me he gave me a helping look and lucky for him he has the best friend ever, I went for his rescue.

When I got to him I looked at him and said "Baby are you ready so we can leave the plain" the slutty hostess looked at me with a glared and yelled at me saying "who the hell are you, you whore" my blood started to boiled and I told her "I am his girlfriend, now if you don't mind me and MY boyfriend are leaving" while giving Aaron a kiss. Once we landed, the gang got out and looked for our luggage.

When we got all of our luggage we called a uber and headed to our new house. On our way there the gang kept on asking me where and how the house looks since I was one that bought it and they don't know how it looks like yet.

《 hey guys sorry I stopped it there but I hope you are enjoying my book so far and if you have any questions please comment or if you have any ideas》
Love, Jennifer_Lawley