Chapter 16

Cameron's POV

I was walking down the hallway and I hear music playing from auditorium. I tought everyone had left to lunch. I'm not currently in lunch since Stacey is trying to get "some" with the second in command of Scarlett. So I figured why not roam the halls until I find someone to mess with if you know what I mean. I opened the door of the auditorium to see who is there. It was Scarlett dancing, I hate to admit this but jeez that woman is gorgeous and she dosen't even knows. Snap out of it Cameron remember she is a enemy. I need a plan to get her to fall for me so I can take over her gang. I also need a plan to keep Stacey away from Colton. You never know maybe they see her as a potential to get information out of her about my gang. I also know Scarlett doesn't like her being around her gang either for the same reason. I know a plan and it will help with the Stacey situation and making Scarlett fall for me. But it involves Scarlett and that's gonna be hard to convince her to follow along with my plan. Worth the try right.
"Nice dance" I said out loud scaring her.
"Thanks, Cameron" she said. "No problem, by the way, you have a killer body" I said while giving her a smirk. I'm guessing that annoyed her, usually, girls take that as a compliment. "What do you want Cameron" she said annoyed. I let a sight "I don't like the fact that Stacey is all over your guy Colton" I told her and she simply replied with a yea I know. "How about we make then jealous" I continued saying. She looked at me confused as if she didn't understand what I said. Let me tell you I was surprised that she agreed. It took me about 30 minutes telling her about my plan. Without telling my other plan obviously. Can't let her know I'm trying to steal her gang can we now. She still seemed off about it so I reassured her "it's a good plan Collins, once Stacey notice there's "something" going on between us she will freak and come back to me and leave your lover boy alone" I told her. Colton will be a big problem with my plan on making Scarlett fall of me, but having him close to Stacey is a bigger problem since she knows some information about my gang, and knowing her she will give out my information if they offer her a good deal. "What class do you have right now" I asked her apparently she had literature as well did I, so me being the kind gentlemen I offered to walk her to class. Once we got there Scarlett's Gang started bombing her with questions and let's say Colton didn't like the fact that she was with me. I just send them a smirk to tick off Colton and Scarlett. The rest of my day was boring as usual.

~Hey guys sorry for the short and shitty chapter. also for not updating more often, I've had a couple of people asking me to update and I promised I would, so I'm keeping up with my promise. I'm giving you a heads up some will be short and kinda bad but cope with me it will start updating better chapters but until now they are gonna be somewhat bad since I'm having trouble coming up with ideas~