Chapter 3

Scarlett POV

I told them to wait and see for them self, they all groan while I let out a giggle. The uber driver told us we had arrived at our destination. Once the gang saw the house they all ran to it calling dibs to the biggest room. I started laughing at them because they dont know that the biggest room is obviously mine.

I admire the beautiful house in front of me. The house had a long drive way that made a circle and in the middle it had a beautiful fountain, the house also had palm trees which I love since got there first and who keeps the room. I just kept on looking at them arguing back and foward, till I had enough of them arguing and yelled at them saying "guys if you haven't notice this room is mine" showing them all my furniture that I had chosen back in london.

Once they realize that the room was actually mine they groaned and asked where was there room. I told them to go choose which one they wanted and they all left running trying to get the better one, I chuckled and looked around my new bedroom. It had a gold and lavender theme which I love and it had an amazing view of the beach.

~Scarlett bedroom~

I made my way down stairs and looked around the house and let me tell you it was amazing

I made my way down stairs and looked around the house and let me tell you it was amazing. The house has a beautiful kitchen which im pretty sure Andy would love since he alwas in the kitchen. It also has a beautiful dinning and breakfast room. I made my way to the backyard and squealed. Out of no where all the guys came in running and looked around worried that something had happened. "boss whats wrong,what happened" Andrew yelled while holding a baseball bat.

We all looked at him wondering the same thing. "Andrew why are you holding a baseball bat and where you got it from" I asked "oh well i heard a scream so i grabbed the first thing i saw" he replied "so you decided to get the bat instead of getting the gun you have in your waist band" Aaron told Andrew "Dude shut up I was in a hurry and whats going on" Andrew said "oh sorry it was me, I kinda freaked out when I saw the pool, its amazing" I said. The guys took a look around and they all started looking at each other and yelled "POOL PARTY!!!"

I looked at them and asked if they liked the house they all repliedby saying "No" I looked down and said "oh" until they yelled that they love it. I was happy that they love the house. So we all decided to get into the pool, I went into my bedroom and changed into a cute two pice bikini i had bought in Victoria Secret.

 So we all decided to get into the pool, I went into my bedroom and changed into a cute two pice bikini i had bought in Victoria Secret